Reviews for Comfort Amid Night
josh chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I like this strory 2(I read let the sleeping dog lie). But hurry and finsh it( Let the sleeping dog lie).And I can't stand it, it's been 2 days (Throws stuff at people read in back ground) anyway please hurry.

sincerly

Josh Wallace
josh chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
i like it . it was a nice short story but i still like the one about inuyasha.
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
if only it was longer but it was still good
nayrufied chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
This was good except I'm not comfortable with Malon/Link because some people say they think Link and Zelda seem related but to me, Malon and Link are the ones that seem related...
that girl possessed chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I think it's a really good fic and you should add another chappie and Malon and Link get married or something. It's really good!
Leigh chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Very good ! Although I am a Link/Zelda fan myself... but I also like the Link/Malon pairing a well...its not bad...if you believe Link and Zelda are brother and sister.
Angel Eevee chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Kyaaaaaa! That is so so cute. I just love Link and Malon. What better way to have them fess up feelings then when Link is having a breakdown. And we all know it was going to happen sometime - he's seen so much. Aww, poor little fairy-boy. Cha, that was so adorable. I have a mad urge to whip out my N64 now. Keep it up. Hehe, makes you all warm and fuzzy.
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAPE chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
oooooooooooooooooh how kyute~!~!
Nekofeko chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
I absolutely *loved* that! It's hard to find a good Zelda fanfic, so I was really happy to come across yours. Great job!
Aymiah chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
hey buddy! i decided i'm gonna pay back the review u gave me this story is cute, short, and slightly lonely at the beginnging. in other words, GOOD STORY!
Genevieve Cordula chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Hey babe! Yup it's me, ya I gotta start on my acount... o.O anywho, I love the story, it's so cute! I like your descriptions, very detailed. We'll have to do a collaboration sometime soon. It'd be awesome! Well, I best be moving on, I still gotta read Metting Under Shadows!

Luv Ya! .
LinkMalon fan chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
I love your story! You did really good and I hope you write more.

Hey hot cocoa sounds really good right now! _
Candy chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Sweet little oneshot.

I liked how it began... I think the ending could've been a little better... but it was good. I liked the last line and I especially liked:

"The Hero of Time was my friend, and still is to this day. Perhaps more so now, as I have developed a deep caring for this

warrior. I would even say I love him. And he knows it."

Anyway... good story, keep writing.
Kevin chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
That was a good fic! I really liked it! Keep up the good work!