Reviews for Brief Encounter
ahrocks08 chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
Lovely, beautiful story! Thank you for not making it too angsty. :)
IsItTime chapter 6 . 1/30/2011
I loved this story! I dont suppose there will ever be more? Once again this story was awsome, Thank You!
Darthme1011 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
if there is more to this id love it
fandomorama chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
aww i loved it!

too many emotions! so much joy and lust and sadness and then hope... thank you for writing such a wonderful fic that made me feel so much!

keep writing, i'll keep reading you :)
Aliennut chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
I finally read the last chapter and I of course loved it! It was

truly a fantastic story and if by chance you decide to write a sequel. I am not opposed

to it (hint hint).

Either way loved it!
gatelover chapter 6 . 11/25/2009
What a great ending to the fic! I really enjoyed reading this fic. It was nice to see the softer side of Kara before she was hardened by Zak's death. It's nice to know that it won't happen in this universe. It was also nice to Kara not running and she wanting to talk to Lee. Our pilots weren't so screwed up till Zak died.

As for the title, well this a "Brief Encounter" when you have "Forever". I liked it, its just a brief encounter till the beginning. I would love to see how you were going to end it.

Great fic and fabulous job! Can't wait to see what you write next. This could have a sequel.:)
fairedust chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I really liked how you tied it all up. Especially the hows & whys of Zacks crash. Just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed the ride the whole way thru.
NNe 100 chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
From time to time you tend to over do it, like blacking out from orgasm (please - that can never happen)... But the overall is good. I enjoyed it.
Entilzha chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Great story. There is potential for a sequel. Thank :)
Noa chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
This fic is really GREAT, a sequel would be awesome, there are not much K/L fics lately.
Anastashia chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
I've really enjoyed your story. I loved that it was Lee running and the anguish he's having over Zak's death is very much true to his character. However there is one fact about the military, well at least USN officers, that you've gotten wrong in this chapter. Two officers with the same job would NOT be assigned to the same command if they were married. The reasoning is, that with the same commanding officer, they would be competing with each other directly for ranking on their fitness reports. In the interests of not introducing one more reason for direct competition between a husband and wife the Navy prohibits their being assigned together.
Airam4u chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
A very nice conclusion. Thanks for sharing this story.
StarryEyedGlimmer chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Ah, their brief encounter has ended and they are now ready to move on. Thank you for a beautiful ending. I wasn't so sure how you were going to end it, but how you did was befitting of the two. It's about time they got a happy ending. Yay!

I loved how patient Kara was being with Lee after they came back from the funeral. She not only was sad, but angry, disappointed, frustrated, longing, and needing. She wanted to be with him but was not able to figure out how to do this. Thank goodness that Lee finally got his head out of his arse. Was kind funny when Kara opened the door and he fell backwards. Little bit of an icebreaker.

So glad that Lee finally opened up to Kara. It just put everything back in perspective for them and their relationship. The make-up sessions were definitely worth the wait. I really like how you wrote the love scenes. Visual but not raunchy.

I loved the fact about how they got to know one another through their frequent letters and phone calls and the emotions they elicited in Lee. I wonder if Kara had similar emotions? I like this side of Kara and Lee.

The way Kara got Lee to talk about Zak was very healing for Lee and made Kara that much closer to him and his family. Allowed her to see the real Lee and why he is who he became. Why he has always had some resentment towards his father and why he blamed his father and himself for Zak's death. It also showed Kara the depth of his feeling towards her. Especially when Lee explained how Zak was a love em and leave em type of guy and he thought Lee would be similar and expected Lee to do that to Kara and Lee put him in his place. Thank goodness for instant connections.

I don't envy Kara telling Lee that Zak was responsible for his own demise. I'm glad you wrote it that way. It takes the pressure off Lee's and his father's relationship, just a little. And relives Kara's guilt a little as well.

I love how Lee proposes to Kara. Yay! I really wasn't expecting that but am so glad that you played it out. The wedding was simple. Just the way it should have been. I'm glad his mom was there but saddened that Adama did not make an effort to be there. Although it reflects just how he's always not been present in Lee's life over the years. And another Yay! They're going to be together on the Atlantia.

So...kids in their future. And their 1st boy to be named Zak. How many children will they have? And will CaroleAnne ever see them? Will the end of the World's occur? Is this their beginning of the end? One hopes not.

Thank you for such a wonderful, brief, but intense story. Everyone deserves a brief encounter like this. Minus the tragedy. I always liked your stuff. This fic is no exception. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to more of your stories.

I know. Another long review. I'm sure you'll be able to deal with it. Take care. TTFN.
VegittoGR chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
Awesome end, I was afraid you wouldnt let them have their happy ending. I m still wondering if they ll get to have a peaceful life or if the worlds are still going to end, but this is a good way to end this story if you ask me.

Looking forward to reading more of you ;)
panic.attack014 chapter 6 . 11/21/2009
this was an amazing story! i really loved it, especially because lee and kara's relationship actually worked out, which is not very often in fanfics. i would really like to read the alternate ending if you're willing to let me!

fabulous story, and im looking forward to you writing others!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »