Reviews for Wolf
Amy Cahill09 chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
I can't wait to start reading this story again!
muzikchic4eva chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
this is a really really good story! please update chapter 3 soon! please please with sugar and chocolate strawberries on top! (haha it's usually cherries on top but i like chocolate strawberries better. XD)
ParadiseAvenger chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Aaahhh! Poor Syaoran. He got tasered! Touya's such a jerk!
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is totally wicked! I love it! Please update!
account not being used chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
ahhh... that makes sense. cant w8!
Kiba Wolf chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
It has been a while indeed... I re-read my review for the second chapter, and man I sound like a jerk.

In light of that, I'd like to say that your story was very good, and it seemed like it was going well. Despite that, I look forward to your re-worked version.

And of course school (usually) helps.

Good luck, I look forward to it!
riendeau chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
this is great write soon hehe
Tomi Lang chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Oh wow! So far, this story seems to be one of the best I've seen here on FF. The plot matches my taste so much! I like the idea fo a wolf-Syaoran. And all of the SyaoSaku moments here are so cute! Please write more! It's so good!
Kiba Wolf chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
"...in order to hold his weird on his elbows." Doesn't quite make sense does it?

"...just barely enough to fit his taller build." Again.

"It was topped with various medical supplies, and the injured male could safely venture a guess to say that it was for him" when you use 'it' to describe the supplies that seems singular to me, rather than many (supplieS). I don't know if that's 'officially' incorrect, but I think 'they' might have worked better there. Just personal preference really.

When you mentioned that Sakura hadn’t earned Syaoran’s trust yet, it seemed a bit… much… I guess you could say. We can already infer that Syaoran is uncomfortable with everything, including the people around him. When you come right out and say it like that, it feels like we’re being force fed, rather than simply led to the water, you see?

…Hmm one would hope she has cookies downstairs, seeing as she offered some to Syaoran beforehand…

“…she had carrying a small plastic tray of bite-sized…” Had carrying? That’s a new one, haha.

See now, there would be something worth explaining, or at least getting Sakura’s thoughts on. Here she is feeding this strange boy, who is approximately her age, and finds basic language difficult. And there was his outfit when she found him. Not to mention he doesn’t know what a cookie is. All I’m saying is Sakura feels a bit dense right now… well, maybe dense isn’t the right word…

Then again, maybe Sakura is at ease because Syaoran ‘feels’ like a wolf to her, and not a boy her own age… Or maybe she’s just really that… whatever that is…

Maybe finding random people that look like natives is normal…

“However, some times into the say, an unexpected visitor had decided to stop by.” And again.

It seemed a little unnecessary to mention the doctors name (I’m sure most of us would’ve assumed, haha.)

“… the single fact meant that the would was healing.” It would’ve been really funny if that said ‘wood’.

“…was staying in-which, he had been informed, was actually Sakura's own room-was jarred open…” Again, this feels like totally random information added in at a totally inappropriate time. Why do we need to know this just as the action starts up?

As soon as he said ‘sister’…

“…wore some sort of odd sunglasses in order to keep his expression revealed.” He’s a very emotional hunter and likes to share his feelings with everyone.

Touya… I knew it…

I think, perhaps, the end seems to explain a little more why Sakura feels so relaxed around Syaoran (and doesn’t find any of his habits strange.) Still though, her brother obviously hadn’t caught wind of Syaoran until just now, so she probably didn’t tell him. Makes me wonder if Sakura is involved enough with her brother and other hunters to know who/what Syaoran is.

Of course that goes into a whole debate of why she took care of him.

Well, I guess that’s what the rest of the story is for, haha. Good chapter overall, not many mistakes, and certainly highly entertaining.
DeadlyDevotion chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
A beautifully written story so far. I hope to see more chapters from you soon!
Kiba Wolf chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
'Bout time I found a TRC fic worth subscribing to. I won't give a very critical review this chapter since, as far as I'm concerned, you can never truely judge a story by the first chapter.

It's off to a good start, and I look forward to seeing more soon.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Sakura and Syaoran forever.