Reviews for Night to Day
Ancient Phoenix chapter 34 . 8/13
This was really beautiful. I was never really big on Jazz x Prowl, but I think this has given me a new appreciation for it.
Of course they're betting, and of course the twins would notice
That's terribly sweet
Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/13
I should have Starsxream permanently deactivated
Phoenix chapter 3 . 8/13
That's adorable!
Awww
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Cute so cute
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
You just contradicted yourself within a few short paragraphs of each point. Earlier you had Jazz tell Sunstreaker that Prime didn't know they were bonded because he didn't approve. Now you're saying that Prime remembers what it's like to be bonded, as if he knew they were bonded and approves. So, which is it? Please be a bit more consistent here.
Emily p chapter 34 . 3/3/2015
I was singing I will wait by m.a.s the entire time
Stardustjinn chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
Reasonable? Anything that brings him back is 'reasonable'! It was 'unreasonable' that he had to die! (Still cries) Yeah, I'm willing to suspend all my disbeliefs if it brings any of them back, really.
Stardustjinn chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
What Prowl might have gone through after Jazz's death in the movies is always heart wrenching... I never fail to cry in these parts..:...(
Archer of the Eclipse chapter 34 . 1/25/2014
Bots: *trying to contain laughter*
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I say jazz has ADD and prowl has OCD
Blackshadow32 chapter 34 . 3/4/2013
Oh My Gosh. I was just looking through a bunch of the archives when BOOM I was reading it. I have been reading this story for hours. I did take breaks that's why it took me forever to read. I just happen to like Jazz/Prowl and just started to read it.

I like the where it goes all the way back into time where each mech was a sparkling or Youngling. Only I have read few stories on the movie and this one had amazed me. At first I couldn't exactly picture it but in the end I loved it. So the words sentences I thought were amazing. I really like Gravity. That was funny. I cannot make a story like no matter how hard I will try.

Till next story y'all!
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
I thought this chapter was especially good. Nice work.