Reviews for Night to Day
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 25 . 6/1
You just contradicted yourself within a few short paragraphs of each point. Earlier you had Jazz tell Sunstreaker that Prime didn't know they were bonded because he didn't approve. Now you're saying that Prime remembers what it's like to be bonded, as if he knew they were bonded and approves. So, which is it? Please be a bit more consistent here.
Emily p chapter 34 . 3/3
I was singing I will wait by m.a.s the entire time
Stardustjinn chapter 30 . 12/26/2014
Reasonable? Anything that brings him back is 'reasonable'! It was 'unreasonable' that he had to die! (Still cries) Yeah, I'm willing to suspend all my disbeliefs if it brings any of them back, really.
Stardustjinn chapter 29 . 12/26/2014
What Prowl might have gone through after Jazz's death in the movies is always heart wrenching... I never fail to cry in these parts..:...(
Archer of the Eclipse chapter 34 . 1/25/2014
Bots: *trying to contain laughter*
DarkshadowXsunny-sides chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I say jazz has ADD and prowl has OCD
Blackshadow32 chapter 34 . 3/4/2013
Oh My Gosh. I was just looking through a bunch of the archives when BOOM I was reading it. I have been reading this story for hours. I did take breaks that's why it took me forever to read. I just happen to like Jazz/Prowl and just started to read it.

I like the where it goes all the way back into time where each mech was a sparkling or Youngling. Only I have read few stories on the movie and this one had amazed me. At first I couldn't exactly picture it but in the end I loved it. So the words sentences I thought were amazing. I really like Gravity. That was funny. I cannot make a story like no matter how hard I will try.

Till next story y'all!
doodlechick12 chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
I thought this chapter was especially good. Nice work.
TeheWut chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Ahhhh soo cute.. again.
TeheWut chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
OMG cuteness. I love these.
Katea-Nui chapter 34 . 9/8/2011
The chapter where Prowl comes to Earth for the first time had me in tears...

Great story!

The Crash and Burn you have... there's a youtube video for it taht IS about Prowl and Jazz XD
moonlightbeam305 chapter 34 . 8/22/2011
This was such a beautiful fic 3

I can't say that I have yet to find another fic I love as much as I do this one.

It was an amazing ride 3
Argentdayl chapter 34 . 3/29/2011
Perfect. Just... perfect.
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 32 . 3/11/2011
JazzxProwl storys are one of my favorite types of storys great job
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 34 . 1/25/2011
Bravo. I am sad to see this end.

C.D.