Reviews for Twilight TwentyFive Musings
C-Me-Smile chapter 20 . 11/1/2009
Ah! The beautiful, loving and strong White Knight that the narrator (Jasper, I assume) surely is in his desire to be there for Edward, to help him, support him, unwilling to leave his side even when Edward in his pain apparently tries to shut him out. I am so excited to read this story - it sounds wonderful. Loved this little emotion-laden glimpse into it!
C-Me-Smile chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
Oh my, how I love Vampy Jasper and this was luscious. Loved Jasper licking those gorgeous lips of his to try to distract her from her questions, and him not wanting to delve into the shadows of his past. Loved her kissing each scar, showing her love and acceptance of all of him, which allows him to know he can trust her with his truth. Loved it!
C-Me-Smile chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
I love how you did this! At first, I assumed Jake was talking about Bella, of course, so I loved it that it was instead Nessie that he was referring to, not Bella. Neat little twist there!
C-Me-Smile chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
Again, I love your imagery - in this case comparing Jake to the bright, warm sun and Edward to the cool, silvery moon. So fitting and beautiful.
C-Me-Smile chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
So incredible the way you completely encapsulate a whirlwind of raw feeling - in this case, passion, jealousy, longing, love - in these spare but beautiful words. This was amazing!
C-Me-Smile chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Delicious! Oh god, I really love, love your J/E pairings - so beautiful and sensually-sexy - replete with feeling and intimacy. Loved it!
C-Me-Smile chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Hey, this was awesome, BB. I know you don't like canon but you did a great job with it in this little piece. I love the attitude of Bella - exasperated impatience (which amused me) - at Edward and Jacob's pissing contest / fight over her. :)
C-Me-Smile chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
This is so lovely - moving and sensual with beautiful words and poignant sweetness.
C-Me-Smile chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
Another hot J/E pairing and you know how much I love that! :D Wow, sexy stuff, Sweetie! I like how you have the HOT but also the thread of sadness running there just below it - which adds to the emotional impact. I'm anxious to read this story too because I love this bit of it!
C-Me-Smile chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Incredible imagery with the fortress and raw feeling combined to make me so anxious to read this new story. You have mystery here, and I am intrigued!
C-Me-Smile chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Yummy... sweet, sexy boys on the piano - yes, please! Have I told you lately how much I love how you write these two together? You capture the sweetness of their bond, as well as the undercurrent of longing and passion - love that! Love them and you!
C-Me-Smile chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
Aw! This one broke my heart with the depth of feeling and longing in it. Poor boy! I'm not sure which of the two is the narrator, but regardless, it's so moving and poignant.
C-Me-Smile chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Intensity of feeling, beauty of flowing words, rain pouring - such a beautiful mood piece, BB.
C-Me-Smile chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
OMG, this one is so gorgeous and hot, Sweetie! *loves* The loving passion between Jasper and Edward is palpable! I definitely would love to see you expand this one in your gorgeous L&F outtakes! Please! :D
C-Me-Smile chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Oh my, yes! Sweet and sexy - happy morning times with morning wood! Now, if only he could show her how *hard* he loves her! ;)
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »