Reviews for Twilight TwentyFive Musings
lemonbutt chapter 18 . 11/2/2009
SAD DAY.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 24 . 11/2/2009
This was dark and beautiful, so intense. I love a good broken darksper. Thank you for sharing.
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 23 . 11/2/2009
m.. I want more too ;-)
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 20 . 11/2/2009
angsty
C-Me-Smile chapter 24 . 11/1/2009
I'm not sure if I'm the *she* you reference in the author's notes, but if I am, *HUGS*, Sweetie, thank you. Yes, this is absolutely heartrending, and it made my cry, but it was also visceral and darkly-beautiful in the stark way you capture his pain and heartbreak and eventual realization that numbing his feelings is the only way he can go on. I won't lie, this near about broke me to read it, but that just speaks to the power of your words.
C-Me-Smile chapter 23 . 11/1/2009
Oh, Sweetie, this was so gorgeous! Oh my god, I love this! The tangle of emotionality - so real and raw, the passion and longing - that sweetness of the bond between them, the trust and fear of hurting someone whom we love with all our heart and soul, and you captured that full spectrum of emotion in these gorgeous words. Your imagery and descriptions - the pictures you paint with your words - are so beautiful, and evocative of the feelings - the ocean - like an ocean of feeling threatening to drown both of them; the rock - a strong, steady foundation on which they both rest (like their love). Just beautiful! I really loved this! :D
C-Me-Smile chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
Okay, this one brought tears to my eyes with the heartfelt sadness of it. Such tender emotion and heartbreak. Beautiful and sad.
C-Me-Smile chapter 21 . 11/1/2009
Scrumptious sexy voracious boys! The passion and longing between them is palpable. Love that hungry passion! Yummy!
C-Me-Smile chapter 20 . 11/1/2009
Ah! The beautiful, loving and strong White Knight that the narrator (Jasper, I assume) surely is in his desire to be there for Edward, to help him, support him, unwilling to leave his side even when Edward in his pain apparently tries to shut him out. I am so excited to read this story - it sounds wonderful. Loved this little emotion-laden glimpse into it!
C-Me-Smile chapter 19 . 11/1/2009
Oh my, how I love Vampy Jasper and this was luscious. Loved Jasper licking those gorgeous lips of his to try to distract her from her questions, and him not wanting to delve into the shadows of his past. Loved her kissing each scar, showing her love and acceptance of all of him, which allows him to know he can trust her with his truth. Loved it!
C-Me-Smile chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
I love how you did this! At first, I assumed Jake was talking about Bella, of course, so I loved it that it was instead Nessie that he was referring to, not Bella. Neat little twist there!
C-Me-Smile chapter 17 . 11/1/2009
Again, I love your imagery - in this case comparing Jake to the bright, warm sun and Edward to the cool, silvery moon. So fitting and beautiful.
C-Me-Smile chapter 16 . 11/1/2009
So incredible the way you completely encapsulate a whirlwind of raw feeling - in this case, passion, jealousy, longing, love - in these spare but beautiful words. This was amazing!
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »