Reviews for Twilight TwentyFive Musings
C-Me-Smile chapter 15 . 11/1/2009
Delicious! Oh god, I really love, love your J/E pairings - so beautiful and sensually-sexy - replete with feeling and intimacy. Loved it!
C-Me-Smile chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Hey, this was awesome, BB. I know you don't like canon but you did a great job with it in this little piece. I love the attitude of Bella - exasperated impatience (which amused me) - at Edward and Jacob's pissing contest / fight over her. :)
C-Me-Smile chapter 13 . 11/1/2009
This is so lovely - moving and sensual with beautiful words and poignant sweetness.
C-Me-Smile chapter 12 . 11/1/2009
Another hot J/E pairing and you know how much I love that! :D Wow, sexy stuff, Sweetie! I like how you have the HOT but also the thread of sadness running there just below it - which adds to the emotional impact. I'm anxious to read this story too because I love this bit of it!
C-Me-Smile chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Incredible imagery with the fortress and raw feeling combined to make me so anxious to read this new story. You have mystery here, and I am intrigued!
C-Me-Smile chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Yummy... sweet, sexy boys on the piano - yes, please! Have I told you lately how much I love how you write these two together? You capture the sweetness of their bond, as well as the undercurrent of longing and passion - love that! Love them and you!
C-Me-Smile chapter 9 . 11/1/2009
Aw! This one broke my heart with the depth of feeling and longing in it. Poor boy! I'm not sure which of the two is the narrator, but regardless, it's so moving and poignant.
C-Me-Smile chapter 8 . 11/1/2009
Intensity of feeling, beauty of flowing words, rain pouring - such a beautiful mood piece, BB.
C-Me-Smile chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
OMG, this one is so gorgeous and hot, Sweetie! *loves* The loving passion between Jasper and Edward is palpable! I definitely would love to see you expand this one in your gorgeous L&F outtakes! Please! :D
C-Me-Smile chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Oh my, yes! Sweet and sexy - happy morning times with morning wood! Now, if only he could show her how *hard* he loves her! ;)
C-Me-Smile chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Wow! Again, you capture the complexity of *heart*felt feeling intensely in a sweet bare minimum of words. All the aching sentiment comes through so well.
C-Me-Smile chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Yay! OH, BB, I'm so proud that you're posting your Twi 25 and they are beautiful! *HUGS*

Okay, so first one - god, ripped me with the bittersweet poignancy of it. In so few words you convey such mood and feeling - beautifully done.
Sara Pratt chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Ah. I'm not sure what to make of these musings, but this is my favourite so far. X
rhenea5018 chapter 23 . 10/31/2009
Oh Snap Val! You are...EBIL!

Sigh.
PolkaDotMama chapter 24 . 10/31/2009
You describe clinical depression and suicidal ideation very well from the inside of his (I assume Jasper's) mind. Great angst. Real and raw.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »