Reviews for A Night of Sake
james.j.flower chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Thank you Neon I hope I will make you proud with this story
james.j.flower chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I would like to adopted this story
Lady Shiroe chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
looking forward to more
Nemesisprime15Livejounal chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Something is seriously wrong here. ishida and Kutchki? never. never ever. that is CRAZY. what were thinking? have you lost your mind? i don't what to say! renji and rukia maybe... BUT FRIGGIN URYUU? awesome :D

also i like the ItchiNanao concept. I love ItchiNanao!

Cheers,

Nemesis
FearWolfXZ chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Good job. And i likz the rare pairing. Try and update if possible.
animelover1993 chapter 4 . 8/23/2010
I hate you so so much...

You start these AMAZING fic''s and then just stop! Its so frustrating!

I really hope you update this.
ichigoXnanao lover chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
csn you plies contuniue ? i really love love this couple :D
ichigoXnanao lover chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
i just love your story:D can you plies continou ? i wanna know how its ends and how ichigo and nanao will come together :D
Keikun4283 chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
Great fic so far. Can't wait to read more and see what's up with everyone.
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 11/8/2009
Awesome chapter!
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
There's suspense in this chapter!
pariven chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Holy mamma mia! This is a great story! But Ishida and Rukia. Dang, never saw that one coming!
DarkJason chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
I thought Chad's family was a shock to see, but Uryu & Rukia, married? And they had a kid, and expecting another one? Just how much did Ichigo miss in the last century? It must be 2106 in the future! I think... But what a atomic bomb dropper! At least we know what happened with Orihime, and why Tatsuki's daughter dislikes Ichigo. But man, there's some catching up to do! This chapter was golden & I look forward to reading the next one soon!
XPGamer chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
ma~n had it been me at Ishida's I woulda walked out... too much new information for me to accept, and then again... all these people with their nice new lives...and no one ever tried to help him? just left him to his imprisonment. "I have no friends" woulda been my motto after a century of being locked up.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Interesting start to your story.