Reviews for Happy New Year
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
staining it's light

that thing-!

[The hyphen seems superfluous]

more ruin, and perhaps two or three others, barely clinging to life.

[Given the intended tone, I think that cutting the mention of other survivors would increase the impact of isolation and desperation]

Very dark and forlorn indeed.
Background Bailey chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
My gosh, that was an excellent one shot! I really can't say anthing else after what everyone else had said but I do like it.

Any chance of making a sequel or something? Because this concept really needs to be explored a bit and I think you could do it right! Great job.

Your little fic reminds me about the people born after the disater. It's overwhelming to this that THIS is the only world they know...
Phuq chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
I have an unhealthy obbssession with the end of the world.
DiScOrD chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Dear God, that fic was depressing! Quite well done, though.
reporter chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
Sort of deppresing... but effictive, captivating writing nonetheless.
Dark Phoenix14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
The fic, while short, really does capture the feel of the world after the Day of Lavos. You have talent, unlike Darasis (please see crap-fic "The Lord of Death and Destruction") really should write more. )

Krystal Rose chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Slightly depressing, but it does capture the feeling of the world after Lavos. I did like how you ended it. It has that little bit of hope at the end after the descriptions of hopelesness. The "Happy New Year" as the last line drives home that point at the end. I thought it was effective. Anywho, I liked it. _