Reviews for the Grey Man: A bromance documentary
Look, there is a difference between poor grammar and banging on your keyboard like there's no tomorrow. This doesn't even appear to relate to Mary Poppins in any way. This is a fanfiction site. If you were drunk, please have the decency to remove this slop.
I don't mind bromances. They're fine. Do what you want, but please do not inflict people looking for a good fanfiction with the pain of this jumble of words.
Another thing: documentaries are polished. This is anything but.
Again, please remove this from this site before I lose my mind.
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
while your basic ideas are great, you need a beta reader MAJOR time. Your sentences are not properly capitalized at all, and any paragraphs are non-existent. While I would hope you would continue writing PLEASE get a beta reader, it would make for far better reading and make your stuff not appear so sloppy.
Coollizard chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Okay, we get it. You're a troll. It's funny. Ha ha. Let's move on.

Good trolling is an art; I won't deny it. My Immortal was a thing of brilliance when it first came out. All the terrible My Immortal rip offs, on the other hand, are reflected brilliance at best. This... well, to be honest, I'm not sure if I'd even call it reflected brilliance. The thing that makes true trolling great is writing which could only be as terrible as it is if the writer was a good writer. How many actually awful writers would get the "masticating" joke in My Immortal?

Struggling writers often troll for laughs because they aren't confident in their skills at real writing. But honestly, it takes real skill to back up a good troll. If you want to write, try writing seriously. It's much more rewarding than bad trolls, and it, unlike trolling, will help improve your skills.

There are hundreds of trolls on , but only one writer with your unique voice. Which would you rather be: a speck in a mediocre crowd, or an individual with the potential to grow into something greater?
dramionefanobviously chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I tried reading it.

It's crap.

Delete it.

It sucks!
mushieroxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I didn't even read it, it was THAT bad...

delete it