Reviews for I Knew We'd Always Be Friends
Overprotective Jasper.
symphonix.xx chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Addicted.
symphonix.xx chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Lol they act so much older.
symphonix.xx chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Young Jasper is so cute! Lol he's my favorite character in twilight.
Kate Snape21 chapter 36 . 11/30/2015
i think it would be a cool and different story if instead of Bella getting kidnapped it was Edward, only because i have read heaps of stories how Bella is kidnapped and Edward and everyone else is upset like i love your story don't get me wrong and your an amazing writer :)
thelovelyandmagicalintrovert chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Awe sooooo adorable! I was grinning and laughing the whole time, absolutely cute! (:
Dogluvr18 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
funny
shelllynn22 chapter 41 . 9/17/2011
Great story, had to skip some of the stuff where bella went to wherever it was with her dad and the blacks cuz i just can't handle jacob, lol.i am the same way with new moon though so when i re-read i skip the whole part from edward leaving to the part where she jumps off the sure why, i can't wait for the sequel to be completed, so excited for it.I refuse to read stories till they are completed though so i will be putting it in my favorites so i can keep track of it for when it is rason behind it is iread so many stories and have so many things going on i can't keep up with the story lines at all i started with a story on here a while ago that wasn't finished and said i would just read a story at a time if i had to do that but people writing these stories have lives beyond these stories and sometimes it takes months to get a new chapter and i don't have the patience to keep up with it, lol.
mixer101 chapter 27 . 7/22/2011
haha thank god i am only readin this now!

but why did u have 2 put in shuch eivil person!
mixer101 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
hi i love ur human storys )
GeminiEyes chapter 41 . 6/9/2011
really enjoyed readin ya story...i gotta laugh at it being classified as humor tho :D but i do intend on readin the sequel :D
4Ever-Twilight-Luva chapter 41 . 6/6/2011
I love your story! It was very entertaining! :]
Steph A15 chapter 41 . 3/31/2011
I CANT BELIEVE THIS STORY IS OVER:( I WILL ADMIT THAT AS SOON AS I READ BELLA'S POV IN THE EPILOGUR I STARTED TO TEAR UP IT WAS SO SAD I NEVER IMAGINED THEY WOULD ALL SPLIT UP IT WAS A SHOCK TO ME.I LOVED THE STORY BUT I HAVE TO SAY I DONT REALLY LIKE THE ENDING CAUSE ITS REALLY SAD,BUT ON A GOOD NOTE YOU ARE WRITING A SEQUEL SO THAT MEANS THAT THE STORY DIDN'T REALLY I REVIEWED EVERY CHAPTER AND GOT YOU PASSED 200 WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL.

BYE

-STEPH A15
Steph A15 chapter 40 . 3/30/2011
i would prefer a sequel but thats just me its totaly up to you. i loved this chapter because it shows that even after all tha bad that has happened in their lives they can still be happry,it shows how strong their love is for eac other.
Steph A15 chapter 39 . 3/30/2011
A LOT HAS HAPPENED FROM THE BEGGINING OF THE STORY TO NOW ONE MOMENT ALL OF THEM ARE 7 AND 8 AND NOW THEY ARE 18 AND ABOUT TO DO "THINGS"LOL. WELL I CANT WAIT TO READ THE REST.