Reviews for A Red Game Boy
A Certain Nobody chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was amazing. I'm speechless. Not many fanfictions impress me, but yours did. I'm the kind of girl that lives in her head, and this story got me thinking I can't stop thinking about this story, it was that good.
A Regular Nobody chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh my gosh, I loved this!
does not exist anymore chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aw. that was SO SAD. -sobs- I think you deserve a waffle for writing something that awesome. (#)
Just Add Lipstick chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Aww...Ari...I MISS HIM SO MUCH! WAAAAA! SOB! So EMOTIONAL! I always cry when Ari dies and when we're at his funeral! WAAAAAAA!
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Awwwww! Sad but sweet. Adorable but heartbreaking. Great job!
emotionalpoemgirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
That is so unlikely but really sweet (and sad) Cute!
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This is sort of late to review, but I loved that. I always felt bad for Ari and I was so sad when he died. That was really good.
Halloween Stalker chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Hey Topsy,

Wow, I love the way you depict Max in Ari's memory! And I was always wondering what happened to his Game Boy after he stole it. It totally fits that he got frustrated and destroyed it... it's just so Ari. Happy Halloween!

you know who i am... hee hee hee.
Pinkcatheaven chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Aw! This is so cute! I luv little one-shots about Ari, and that Game-boy chapter in the book seriously made me cry!

You did this really well, so you know! Well done, and all that...
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Aw... Ari made me laugh with his game boy stealing. It made no sense whatsoever in the plot, but it was cute. (Yes stealing a Red Game Boy from WalMart is cute) :P