Reviews for Sober
Peach Wookiee chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
I like Yami's points here and how, while he's mad at what happened, he still wants Seto to live and regain himself.
Atem-Lover4eva chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Dang.. Good last line, loved it. Loving this story too. Update soon
dragonlady222 chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Seto regrets everything and I hope he can stay sober. He needs to step back and regroup and not drink, for his sake, his brothers' sake and all the other innocent ones out there. Yami is forgiving but not completely. This has been hell for both of them.
Little-Purple-Phoenix chapter 35 . 12/31/2012
This story is brilliant!
I haven't been able to put it down, your descriptions and details are amazing.
The story line is very realistic with the characters been believe able.
I can't wait to read some mire..
dragonlady222 chapter 35 . 12/28/2012
Yami understands very well that Seto is also suffering. He just wants to know if Seto realizes and understands what he did. I'm glad you updated.
Peach Wookiee chapter 35 . 12/28/2012
I think you captured the boys very well and how forgiveness for something like this won't come easy.
Peach Wookiee chapter 34 . 11/10/2012
Excellent, as always, Caleigho. And I like how you make that it was both alcohol and inattention that caused the accident.
dragonlady222 chapter 34 . 11/9/2012
Poor Yami and poor Seto. It is too bad that he made the decision that he did. He should have called for a limo and driver or at least a cab. He made the wrong decision and is paying the price and unfortunately so is Yami.
ShanaAlvarado29 chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
I would love it if you would continue this story, but you shouldn't rely on an audience's opinion about a story. You should write what you want to write despite what others might think. I enjoyed reading this story, even though Kaiba seemed a little OOC, it wasn't overdone and it was understandable for the situation of what the story revolves around.

I did stumble a little on some points where you would accidentally put in a couple of unnecessary or misplaced words. Like when you have Yami cutting up chicken. I think you were meaning to say, you nearly died and then something about chicken, but it ended up looking like, "You nearly (something) chicken." also at one point, you repeated an entire section of a chapter one right after the other. In spite of these typos, and a few grammatical errors, it was engaging and a different. Continuity was a bit of an issue though. Such as in one chapter you said that Yami had the plaster cast taken off of his wrist and now only needed a brace, but in a few chapters after that, you said that he did still have the plaster on. Again, those weren't huge issues though, just a little confusing.

I loved the detail you put in the court case and sentencing, but in a court case, Yami would not have been allowed to speak so informally about how Kaiba should be sentenced. In a court case, Yami would have been allows to speak his opinion, but he would have had to do so in an impersonal way that is speaking to the court in general, to the judge in particular, and not at all toward the defendent.

Also, it was a little perplexing because it appears that Yami and Kaiba were acquaintances before the accident, but there's no real hint of past dealings between the two. I wondered if they were only going by the public knowledge of each other, but then Yami mentions Mokuba, who isn't a figure known well by the media, so that would mean they did know each other before the accident, but again, there was no backing to support either side.

In spite of these things, I found this story to be engaging, fresh, well detailed. It kept me hooked from start to finish. So those errors did not take away from the actual telling of the story. Awesome job on this. I honestly do hope you do continue it.
yvy chapter 33 . 9/19/2012
Of course u should keep this story.
AyaSeth chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
OMG please do!

I was very excited to see that you updated it. :3

I'm not really good at reviews but, yeah, I love this story. :D
dragonlady222 chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
Please do! I have missed it. I hope that they can become friendly.
Ash Kaiba chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
Yes, please do... I'm sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters, but I have missed this story. Just seeing it being updated today made me all happy.

As for this chapter, I like that Yami is confronting Seto about that night and that Seto is facing the problems from his earlier years. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the conversation unfolds in the next chapter...
Lover333 chapter 32 . 9/12/2012
*sees updated 04-29-11* daww please continue, you're such a wonderful writer.
AyaSeth chapter 32 . 7/25/2012
I really love your story. But why aren't you updating anymore? This is such an interesting one to be abandoned. :(