Reviews for Trick n' Treat
Goddess-of-Genius chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was so freaking cute! I loved it, and I'm really glad you reposted it. So, great job with this!
Normal-is-boring-96 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ahhhhhhhh XD it was so adorable and so good! I wish I could write like you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
that was sooo great i couldnt stop giggling and i loved the end it was hilarious! XD a truly wonderful job!
sea-salt kisses chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh my, this was excellent! I loved this. :)
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
lol it was soooo cute!
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I havent read underworld yet but if this is any indication I'm sure I will love it fantastic job
Airway Static chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Roxas is so adorable.
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I literally almost DIED. Poor, poor Reno! XD That was definitely my favorite scene EVAH! I love how this story had so much depth to it, even as a oneshot: you created two new worlds and expressed them beautifully while not distracting from the story itself. Very, very precious stuff you've got here. )
Kattfish chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Omg! The story was so CUTE & adorable! XD

it made me smile so much!

Aw! Axel & Roxas are so cute together xD lol

& i loved how Reno tried helping Axel & how Axel shows Reno "love" & Roxas wants to help :D that was very funny & adorable w

although i dont remember a Reno in KH at all...

Did you make him up? Or is he really in there? :/ hm...

Well anyways, i loved the story. :] i just wish there had been more lemony-goodness in it lol

but oh well, it was awesome the way it is. :}

good job. :3
AxelMine chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OMG i fuckin loved it XD SO funny! X]
arethereanynottaken chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
i love au's! i was looking at ur fanfic page 76 storys! i am amazed _ keep up the good work if ur passionate about it kay?
Bazil-kun chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hahaha. This story is too cute! xD Roxy, Roxy, Roxy, you naive little angel, you. ; ) I love how Reno is in this story! : D I love all of your stories and this one is just too cute!
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Lol Nice xD Roxas was soo sweet and innocent, Reno just had to corrupt him. ;D Lol I really like this, It was sweet, and other more mature adjectives x3 Lol Loved it
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awesome. So so so awesome. AkuRoku is the best. :)
kaaycie chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Kya! Roxas is just so cute and naive! Squee! Your fics are very well written, and I really enjoy reading them!

Never stop smiling, cuz once the rains through there's always a rainbow!

kaaycie