Reviews for Indecent Affairs II: Sordid Infatuations
cfigueroa78 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I'm wondering if cult members are making a reappearance. I'm not happy that Bella seems very immature here - more than the first story. For some reason I realize that in the beginning of the first story, "Indecent Affairs" she did seem more mature in the first few chapters and it slowly went to hell after that. I know she's young but come on, she's engaged and going to be a mother. She needs to grow up.
Robsblueeyes chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Oh my God! Was it Alec or Embry that she saw when they were on their way home? Is Heidi Edward's stalker? She was a bit too observant and talkative about Edward and his mood when she was talking to Bella. You really don't say things like that about your tutor to his fiancee. Hmmmm. I hope this is Edward coming through the door.

Robsblueeyes chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Oh my God! I'd love shopping to if anything like that happened, phew! These two are a bad as each other with their jealousies and how deeply they love each other. Anyone would be an idiot to think that they could come between them.

Robsblueeyes chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
Oooh, Edward has a stalker and it seems Bella needs to be got rid off so said stalker can claim Edward as her own, or could it be a he...well you never know, lol. I love how Edward is so possessive of Bella it really shouldn't be such a turn on but it is. I'm dying to find out who the stalker is, I just want to know everything now, lol, I'm not very patient.

Robsblueeyes chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
How can one girl attract so much bloody trouble? Edward's going to be worn to a shadow with worry over Bella and the baby. Who the hell is after her now? I know, I'll have to keep reading, lol. Bella's Lamaze class made me laugh, it's just like that and for those of us who just want to get through pregnancy without any hassle they aren't half fucking annoying, lol. My birth plan said - Just give me drugs, drugs and more drugs - the midwives loved me 'cause I didn't put a brave face on, the only trouble was it was back in the days before epidurals were routinely carried out so it was gas and air and an injection of pethidine, hahaha! Don't have kids, they ruin your body and stress you out in their teenage years.

Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Lol, I went stalking and found you've done a sequel, woohoo! I definitely think DILFward 'cause come on it's what we all want to do.

I thought they were already married but it turns out we still have a wedding to attend. Will there be one, do I need to buy a hat? Wow! Bella's hormones are out of control, I'm feeling sorry for Edward. When I was pregnant I didn't have any problems on the hormonal moody crying front but I was extremely horny. Shall I tell you a secret?...You've twisted my arm, my ex told me he loved that I was ready for sex any time, any place, anywhere, lol I thought it made me sound like a Martini. *snort* I must admit though I had raging heartburn the whole way through, no morning sickness just heartburn and let me tell you that was a ball ache.

I'm not liking the silent phone call, at all, and after last time I'm already wondering if Kate and Carmen are the friends they purport to be.

debnin chapter 18 . 8/13/2012
are you going to update this story?
debnin chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhh
debnin chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
wow crazy bitch
debnin chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
nice
debnin chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
she is prego and someone is trying to kill her
debnin chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
this bella is temperamental
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
Aww was that the end to the story? Well if it wasn't I hope u continue and of it was then i gotta say this was an amazing story! I was hooked on it! Lol
clarafly13 chapter 18 . 12/19/2011
Aww How cute! Love this story! :D 3 Cant wait till the next chapter!
booknerd0426 chapter 18 . 11/16/2011
I hope you update soon! I love this story and I would like to see it finished!