Reviews for Burn It To the Ground
Ravenmore45 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This sucks.
sam riggs chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
ha ha josie is so awesome shes like the blonde chick from josie and the pussy cats
sobreyra274 chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
i ttoally love this story! its so gr8! awesome job! you should be very proud! i hope you update soon! i love th sibling relationships in this story! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story more and more! its so awesome! gr8 job! i love the friendships in this story! this chapter was funny! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
im totally lovin this story more! its so gr8! awesome job! i love the frinedhsip in this story! hope sam and josie get togetehr! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story! its so awesome! gr8 job! i love the friendships in this story! this chapter was so funny! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
i totally love this story! its so awesome! gr8 job! this chapter was so funny! i love the friendships in this story! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
im totally lovin this story its so gr8! awesome job! this chapter was so funny! i love the friendships in this story! i cant wait to read more!
sobreyra274 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
im totally liking this story! awesome job! i cant wait to read more!
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
really loved it at least dean got laid after all the fighting they were doing looking forward to the next chapter well done:)
princess21 chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
i like this story it's really funny
monique122 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Yay!

They are starting to fall for each other! Sorta!

I love this chapter!

Can't wait to read more!
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
love it
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
i cant wait till u update more Sam and Joise xx
Winwriter chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
Finally! I was just complaining to myself that it's been so long and poof another chapter! Yay. It was cute. Glad Dean got laind can't wait for some dominant Sammy action he is always great if u know what I mean. I just love this story it makes me

laugh.