Reviews for Unlimited Blade Works: The real reason
XxNeo-ChanxX chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
that was deep man good job it,s really poetic
Recraptor0 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I'm in awe, this is a good bit!

Mainly its that you give Archer!EMIYA some hope for his continued existance as a counterguardian, and let him keep on being a hero. He's still alone but that only means he saved that many more
GanHunter chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
good reason then, never knew EMIYA Archer would think of that sacrifice his existance to his other Shirou's and till to this day every Fanfiction stories are their greatest achievement for not only shirou's but also EMIYA Archer.
chrnno chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Awesome, simply awesome. This was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. Sad and yet it gives off a sense of accomplishment and victory.
rajvir chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I really love this story especially archer purposely helping shirou I'd love to see this archer shirou get together with one of the sabers it would be very funny and awesome.
tragicmat1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Normally, I don't really bother to comment on one shots. But I love this :)
Azhure Loki chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
cool men, are you really the one who made this? it looks like the author of the original story did. nice. but i don't know what it is.. is it a poem or something? tell me, tell me.
Aires Drake chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
To be honest, your spelling and grammar skills need a lot of work. I would recommend getting a proofreader or a beta to check over your work if you fail to see any problems with it.

Regardless, I enjoyed the story and basis or theme of it was well-worth gritting my teeth and enduring some grammatical and spelling errors. I found the ending a bit surprising, but good.

Best of luck and thanks for posting this story.
Catch The Sun chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Yeah, sorry about not reviewing. I saw this in a 'Net cafe somewhere and couldn't get the time to write out a really coherent review.

Anyway, I like it. This goes pretty deep into Archer's motivation and reveals that at the core, he still is, well, Shirou. He might have been through a lot but he still wants to be a superhero, even if he can only be one for, well, himself. At least, that's how I word it.

My only real nitpick has more to do with spelling and grammar than anything. Remember. The pronoun "I" is always a capital letter. And there should be an apostrophe, between the that and the s, when you're denoting "...that is...". Have you sent it through a spell-checker? I think that's the only real problem with this.

Other than that, I really like it. 8/10, at least.