Reviews for Beyond The Mummy Returns
susanbenson281 chapter 1 . 4/22
I've loved the character of Ardeth Bay from the moment I saw him in "The Mummy" when I was 15 years old. "The Mummy Returns" makes him even more interesting because he actually talked more. I have to admit that when he had long hair and the tattoos on his face, Oded Fehr was very good to stare at even though I'll probably never admit that to any of my friends. Not that he's still good-looking but somehow the long hair and tattoos always added more mystery to Ardeth's character. I always wished he would find true love and become a father like Rick did. I just never suspected someone would create a story where he fell in love with Rick's younger sister. The part where Dorey reveals she's pregnant with his child and Ardeth is shocked then shouts the word "daddy" always makes me smile every time I reaad this story because I love his character and whoever wrote this story has made my wish come true. Whoever wrote this story, thank you and you rock!
earthdragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Terrible title - doesn't do justice to what is an excellent, very well-written story. Dorey is a wonderful heroine; she and the scrumptious Ardeth make a great couple.
silversimon chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Fun, sweet little story. Thank you for lovely Ardeth time.
Ritsikas chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh man, This was just soo sweet it made my tummy turn :D Soo corny and jet sooo fantastic!
Life really is full on suprises and ups n downs...
*sigh* but a job WELL done :) It was great. Im suprised that this really didnt feel rushed like some short storys in here are, whuss and its done. I was moving in a normal speed. Maybe a little more with the leomon part but thats just the Little Perv talking for me :D
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
loved it
Sienna Katherine Mitchell chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I loved it. Continue the good work! Sequel maybe?
Dawn369 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
I happened to come across this little story while at lunch and devowered it. This was so endearing. I enjoyed it very much. Ardeth and Dory do make quite a couple.
Ardeth Saunders chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
I read this a long time ago, but never left a review. So, I thought it was about dern time I left some feedback. Loved the story, of course, and can't blame Dorey one bit. I loves me some Ardeth Bay, and I would like to tear him outta those robes myself! :)
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I don't think I reviewed this when I read it. It was when was down and I couldn't. Anyway, I love the story! Hope to see more on TM/TMR and UC soon...hopefully something from PM? *evil grin*

Mija chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
How sweet. Are you going to continue it? that would be great.
Moony chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
THis was a great story!

Almost better than the movie.
Holly Holiday chapter 1 . 1/20/2002 that strange or what? um, its just like the regular Mummy Returns, only theres some other character there in the way that you just sorta shoved in there...oookay...the end was cute though.
Deana Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/17/2002