Reviews for Blatant Disobedience
nelluca chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
Loving the story. Going to my favorites
alexiana75 chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I'm not exactly fond of spanking fics...but this was good. Maybe, 'cause I just love the soothing part, after? Your Carlisle was the best at that!
InvictusSociety chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Very good! I enjoyed it.
SNHfvr chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
nice story...thank you
lvforyouonly chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
Like so much.
Please write more.
Keydazy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Something just occurred to me while I was reading this for the 7 or 8 thousandth time (great story btw). Carlisle disciplines Edward for going out on a hunt by himself, yet in order to punish Edward he sends Esme (an even younger vampire than Edward) out on a hunt by herself. Is it that Esme has better control than Edward at this point? Or maybe the punishment was more about Edward hunting without informing Esme or Carlisle?
Just wanted to know :)

Keydazy
Scioneeris chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
VERY nicely done. I think I'm hunting down all the Carlisle and Edward CP stories. LOL. This was very nicely written and I liked the realistic take on Edward's reaction to Esme joining the family. Again, nice!
5-STAR chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
Great story
Schwester Aurelia chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
That is a really cute story!

It must have been really awkward for Edward to get a stepmother... And they've worked it out quite well later on!

Poor Edward - I really felt for him when he panicked during the second chapter - great that Carlisle didn't went mad but asked Esme to leave. And Edward is just so adorable when he's anxious and feeling terrible like she might be taking his dad away...

Great that he can be reassured!

Sooo - thank you very much for writing!
Rheavak chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
I liked this story very much. Had all of my favorite things included and no unnecessary additives to the story line. I'm heading off to read another. Good job.
Cullen Cousin chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Love the story. I have started reading these kinds of stories for the past couple of days. Why? The only thing I can figure out is, that for once, it shows that they are not perfect.

I am going to look up your other story and I look forward to reading it.

CC
Book-AddictFF chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
I really like._
carolizzie14 chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Haha sorry! But I have more suggestions!( I don't write them myself because i'm horrible at writing) it's still the same scenario as my previous suggestion, Edward could totally shut down during is punsihment, like not making any noise. And completely open up to esme after the punishment. P.S. Don't get me wrong I love the parts when Carlisle comforts Edward but it's somehting different!
carolizzie14 chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
I love these stories of Carlisle and Edward! But I suggest you could do one of the two of them like the Edward and Nessie one where Nessie doesn't want Edwards comfort. Like instead of automatically letting Carlisle comfort him he could call for esme instead! I just think that that's how Edward could react every once and a while, like if he doesn't agree with his punishment... Hope it helps! 3
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I am so glad Carlisle realized he was suffering from some real anxiety and needed to have it settled before the punishment. Once again Good job, Dad. at least he is aware of his sons reactions.