Reviews for Dirt
Lolavie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Holy wow. Wow. I must say you have thoroughly addicted me to your writing. This story - ohmygosh. I'm breathless and I'm sure a little flushed, lol.
NotoriousBass chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I like this story :)

I like the way you expressed their feelings towards each other LOVED IT !
GoodQueenBess chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I'm not sure I really like the violent edge. I've always loved Buffy and Spike, but when Spike is violent, I'm okay with it because Buffy can give it right back. But otherwise it was very well written.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
It is so wrong that I love Blair and Chuck being so twisted? But none-the-less it is brilliant.

My favorite part hands down had to be the line where Blair' compares their first night together to their whole realationship the minor pain compared to the intense pleasure. OMG! Another amazing line!
Hngauthier chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
WOW! This was really hot -I want to know more about this AU? Add another chapter and expand on whats going on here!
tita chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
OMG.. i love this fic.. so masochist as chair relationship...i also love how u make chair relatioship is personal ans didn't mention bout the others couple or person whos's blair into.. coz the're exclusive... i hope u make it in series fic *please i beg you, coz this story is so good*
van chapter 1 . 10/31/2009

aw.. super cute!

I love it!

one of the best! :D

cant wait for more! ;)
RustyJimmy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Fantastic story. So true to character - not like the Season 3 writers!
D chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I liked it :D! Very blair and chuck!
abelard chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Powerful. And deep. I love this story, it's just full of force, like they're constantly in a hurricane or a tornado together. Awesome.