Reviews for Behind The Images OUTTAKES
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Well, you have described what usually happens when a man and a woman love each other and have the opportunity and a reasonably private space all to themselves.
debslmac chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
:-)
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
mmm Now THIS is what i'm talking about! :)))
mytoryjo chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
I support this petition!
OrangeLoveVamp chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
i'm with you. It's completly stupid. I am a 16 year old girl, and these stories are not ruining my innocence. It'sjust fun and escapism!
grabadietcoke chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
So funny to read the whole Angie Jo thing. Love how you brought that in. I didn't think your lemon was stale...thought it was hawt!
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wow! That was hot! I think I need a cold shower now! haha
Patti996 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Love it! I I am sad to see that this story is ending soon! :(
reesessweetie chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
glad edward and bella finally talked things out. and i always love the story about the reformed player who is changed by true love... but edward's past wasn't as bad as i thought... still, i'm glad bella was willing to overlook it
cshorte chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Loved it!
campcathryn chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Love it
sharon89 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Wow, that was yammi! *heart* it! )
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Loved it! Thanks for managing to update all your different stories.
AgoodWITCH chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
So I loved this lemony goodness! I loved the passion and the caring and the utter lack of patience caused by everything that happened. Edward wanted and needed Bella and more importantly he needed to convince her just how much he loved her after Jane...and Bella's moment of insecurity at the end broke my heart a little. I'm glad Edward was able to reassure her. Lovely as always!
rlwoods chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
That was great! But I wanna have a couples massage with Edward too...do you think Bella might share? LOL!

Rhonda