Reviews for A Crack in the Sidewalk
Aliali1233-pbg chapter 4 . 2/14
love it plz update soon
Neeneexb chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Please please please continue!
Jolus chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
como? explicame creo que me perdi. Este noe s el final verdad? todavia falta la tercera parte verdad?!
Jolus chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
que tierno es Brick, un tosco movimiento lo puede hacer tan romantico
Jolus chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Es tan fantastica la historia. Hace tiempo queria dejar review pero se me habia pasado, perdon.
Quiero decir que adoro tu historia y me encanta que planees hacer una trilogia. Las leere hoy mismo!
amanda-olivia chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
No updates in 2 years I wanna know what happens between the rowdyruffs and their 'job' and I wanna know the pairings that are going on
kendra chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This is really great and I don't mind the tone of this one compared to strangers! Please update soon. I just love reading your stories
MourningMemories7 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Amazing but where is the update?! It's been such a long time. I miss the mood of the first one, this one is a lot more serious and dark but I need to see how it all works out!
SatoriAtParis chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Ok I fucking love this story, it's amazing and I keep getting more and more interested since "strangers on the sidewalk"
YOU GOT TO UPDATE AND LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
(Ms., Mrs., Mme) Nanaho-Hime, you are absolutely epic. (Claps properly) Will you please write more? This story, and all the others (The End of The Sidewalk, Going Pink, and Starting the Sidewalk) are very much looked forward to, and it is my humble request to ask that you please write them, if possible. You really are an amazing author, and I await any updates you are willing to give.
tndsecretoperati chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
omg , cliffy . update, I need to know if bubbles tells
The-Busy-Book-Worm chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Oooooh sanp update update!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I really hope you're still planning in doing bricks pov.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
I really hope you haven't given up on this story.
oghren chapter 4 . 12/17/2012
I really like the story u have set up so far and the tone may be different from the first one but I like how it has changed. I mean u brought everything together and u are ready to push forward. So all I got to say is please keep writing this story