Reviews for Return of Obito Uchiha
dfhd chapter 4 . 3/13
Every word Kakashi said in this chapter was just so _perfect_.
mikutalianinja chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
More!
klarissa.pereda chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Lol XD
JAZMIN chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
no esta nada mal, pero deberias hacer mas capitulos.
Akary55 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Short!
Nitroshinobi chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Make it more frigin longer
Chopsticks89 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
ha ha ! obito is freaking every one out cause hes dead!
Obitolover11 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Um... are you going to continue this!? cause its 2012! This is a pretty funny story, I would like to see Obito ATTEMPT to eat ramen as a ghost that would be funny to see him get frustrated because he can't figure out how the hell to pick things up! lol... :3
Shadow Spirit Dragon-Wolf chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
It's over? Please don't let it be over, this can be a great story if you really wanted it to. I like the last two lines and the reactions of the people was funny.
Lil' DeiDei chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
This is really funny, but some parts are a little confusing. Also, Obito kind of started talking to Naruto really fast.

Still, it's amusing to see Naruto face hsi fear of ghosts (I almost wrote 'goats' there), and with the help of Obito, the friendliest ghost around-more so than Casper-he should be saved!

It was funny to see Obito's reaction to Naruto fainting. "I made Sensei faint?"
pig chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
lol i hope you update soon. ;)
pig chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
lol ending is funny :) like the idea that he still remmbers the whole war thing that was going on.
warrior371 chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
I love it!
gaarafangirl91 chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
lolz! I think it's cool! Poor Obito, though... it must be hard for him having to get used to all the new stuff, and not being able to eat...

Plz update soon!
PruCan4evar chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
WHERE'S THE 4TH CHAPTER? IT'S BEEN MONTHS AND I'M WAITING FOR NOTHING? WHAT IS THIS?