Reviews for We Bear Those Ills Which We Have
luluhrh chapter 1 . 5/5
Okay. Okay then. I'm fine. No worries. Just going to cry in the corner. Don't mind me. . .

So, yeah. Excellent job. I completely agree that Dean is far smarter than he thinks he is. It just. . . it made me so sad for him to have to leave somewhere where he was believed in. . . and I felt awful for Mr. Wilson. That guy really cared about Dean.
I really enjoyed this, I love reading outsiders POV about our boys.
ilovethis chapter 1 . 4/10
I don't usually review- definitely more of a background reader. But I had to review and say that I absolutely loved this story. I felt like you captured Dean perfectly, and the fact that he was surprised anyone would call him college material kinda broke my heart. I loved the teacher- your outside pov was done very well and you caught all the aspects one hopes to read about when reading this kind of story. Anyway, well done!
Anaethen chapter 1 . 2/5
I don't know exactly why, but Iwas deeply saddened by your story. But not in a oh-my-freakin-god-I-wanna-cry-till-my-eyes-are-melting-on-the-floor way, but there's a calm, strangely nostalgic emotion building through this story that kind of touched me. Kudos for you.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Keep writing because I enjoyed this story very much when I read it this morning.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014

Okay, I totally LOVE this fic !

I Love the development of relationship between the Teacher and Dean !

And Dean is so Smart ! Of course he is !

But I wonder why Dean injured badly ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
that was awesome. I really like it and am sad that it ended. you where amazing
CherryPanda19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I enjoyed this very much! This had me grinning for a few minutes.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was amazing. The description of Dean's carelessness, and the shock he had over being smart, and the childish excitement he had...just awesome. That's all I'm gonna say.
Incognito77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Who what happened to dean why was he injured will you write a sequel or something?
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is really fantastic. I've really come to love outsider POVs, mostly because they're good excuses to pour love on the boys. And I also love stories that highlight Dean's intelligence, especially since I feel like he gets so little credit for it. Your story was fascinating, as was your characterization, both of Dean and Mr. Wilson. Lovely work!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I loved it. I think people forget that Dean is smart, he built his own EMF, and figured out how to make salt bullets. He memorizes the different creatures he comes across and is basically a bad ass in every way. I hate when people implie he's stupid. He's not, he just doesn't care about book stuff.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Nice story. it's interesting to see what an outsider might think of the winchesters they certain;y are a weird bunch. Well done!
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Okay so I don't normally leave reviews because I read fanfic on my phone and its simply too much effort for me cause I'm lazy but holy SHIT this one fo real desrves it oh my gooooood I love it. Every damn brilliant word of it you talented sonuvabitch. I freaking love the teachers point of view, the smug/smart/tough yet also vulnerable dean, how mr... I forgot his name slowly discovers the many sides to dean, the whole plot! Ughhhh I want to read more of it but maybe ill just have to settle for re reading that beauty of a fanfic. Cheers to you man, loved it!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Oh wow, this is gorgeous! And it's sad to think that Dean was actually really smart and could've gone to college.