Reviews for We Bear Those Ills Which We Have
rivermoon1487 chapter 1 . 6/21
OMG this was so good! It almost had me in tears!
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 1 . 6/6
I really liked it.I would have liked seeing a scene like this on supernatural before.
Not gonna cry. Not gonna cry. Not gonna cry.

Goddamit.
luluhrh chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Okay. Okay then. I'm fine. No worries. Just going to cry in the corner. Don't mind me. . .

So, yeah. Excellent job. I completely agree that Dean is far smarter than he thinks he is. It just. . . it made me so sad for him to have to leave somewhere where he was believed in. . . and I felt awful for Mr. Wilson. That guy really cared about Dean.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I really enjoyed this, I love reading outsiders POV about our boys.
ilovethis chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I don't usually review- definitely more of a background reader. But I had to review and say that I absolutely loved this story. I felt like you captured Dean perfectly, and the fact that he was surprised anyone would call him college material kinda broke my heart. I loved the teacher- your outside pov was done very well and you caught all the aspects one hopes to read about when reading this kind of story. Anyway, well done!
Anaethen chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I don't know exactly why, but Iwas deeply saddened by your story. But not in a oh-my-freakin-god-I-wanna-cry-till-my-eyes-are-melting-on-the-floor way, but there's a calm, strangely nostalgic emotion building through this story that kind of touched me. Kudos for you.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Keep writing because I enjoyed this story very much when I read it this morning.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Awwww...

Okay, I totally LOVE this fic !

I Love the development of relationship between the Teacher and Dean !

And Dean is so Smart ! Of course he is !

But I wonder why Dean injured badly ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
that was awesome. I really like it and am sad that it ended. you where amazing
CherryPanda19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I enjoyed this very much! This had me grinning for a few minutes.
Moony1972 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was amazing. The description of Dean's carelessness, and the shock he had over being smart, and the childish excitement he had...just awesome. That's all I'm gonna say.
Incognito77 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Who what happened to dean why was he injured will you write a sequel or something?
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This is really fantastic. I've really come to love outsider POVs, mostly because they're good excuses to pour love on the boys. And I also love stories that highlight Dean's intelligence, especially since I feel like he gets so little credit for it. Your story was fascinating, as was your characterization, both of Dean and Mr. Wilson. Lovely work!
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I loved it. I think people forget that Dean is smart, he built his own EMF, and figured out how to make salt bullets. He memorizes the different creatures he comes across and is basically a bad ass in every way. I hate when people implie he's stupid. He's not, he just doesn't care about book stuff.