Reviews for We Bear Those Ills Which We Have
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I cried and had a feels attack in the middle of dollar's too good. People are staring help.
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
No they're not. I read the whole book in a day. Let's just say I am a Shakespeare freak. I read "Hamlet" and "As you like it" in a day.
Dark E Midnight chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Love this. The detail and believablity of the characters is incredible
Rababaz chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Beautiful :)
rivermoon1487 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
OMG this was so good! It almost had me in tears!
InfiniteFlameToRead chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I really liked it.I would have liked seeing a scene like this on supernatural before.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Not gonna cry. Not gonna cry. Not gonna cry.

luluhrh chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Okay. Okay then. I'm fine. No worries. Just going to cry in the corner. Don't mind me. . .

So, yeah. Excellent job. I completely agree that Dean is far smarter than he thinks he is. It just. . . it made me so sad for him to have to leave somewhere where he was believed in. . . and I felt awful for Mr. Wilson. That guy really cared about Dean.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I really enjoyed this, I love reading outsiders POV about our boys.
ilovethis chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I don't usually review- definitely more of a background reader. But I had to review and say that I absolutely loved this story. I felt like you captured Dean perfectly, and the fact that he was surprised anyone would call him college material kinda broke my heart. I loved the teacher- your outside pov was done very well and you caught all the aspects one hopes to read about when reading this kind of story. Anyway, well done!
Anaethen chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I don't know exactly why, but Iwas deeply saddened by your story. But not in a oh-my-freakin-god-I-wanna-cry-till-my-eyes-are-melting-on-the-floor way, but there's a calm, strangely nostalgic emotion building through this story that kind of touched me. Kudos for you.
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Keep writing because I enjoyed this story very much when I read it this morning.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 9/19/2014

Okay, I totally LOVE this fic !

I Love the development of relationship between the Teacher and Dean !

And Dean is so Smart ! Of course he is !

But I wonder why Dean injured badly ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
that was awesome. I really like it and am sad that it ended. you where amazing
CherryPanda19 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I enjoyed this very much! This had me grinning for a few minutes.