Reviews for maybe home
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 1 . 2/15
MY GOD!

That was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was very sweet, and most of all, well-written :) Congratulations, many people miss with this couple and with Kairi's character, but I think you've done them both justice here.

xx
Katsucchi
Sonicboom1098 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
1: Yes I do realize it has been 3 years since you wrote this.

2: Amazing story. Witty side comments and the fact that you didn't go for something 100% cliché.

3: If you are the curious type and wondering if I have any stories (though I doubt it) I haven't published any. Yet.
Secrets and Stories chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh my God. You just made my day. Nay-my month.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Such a awesome one shot. Loved it XD
Aika08 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
...Incredible. This was an amazing one-shot for Sora and Kairi. I can't quite explain it, but the words that you used in this story-the ones that adressed the reader- really just drew me into the story!

FANTASTIC job on this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
oh. my gosh. that was beautiful. you are a truly amazing writer. i think my heart just melted a little when i read that...you rock dude. go to your fridge, get some bacon, fry it up, and bask in all it's legit gloriness. you deserve it. ;D
FazzyGrl.22 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
SoKai is so awesome. And this story is absolutely adorable!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i have no words. no words at all. this was just so absolutely beautiful and perfect.
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very, Very nice. I liked the seriousness mixed in with the sarcasm.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
"Reader, while Sora is waiting with bated breath, let me inform you of a slight spoiler:

The universe does not come through for Sora here.

Sorry."

This was perfect. It was adorable and romantic and funny and flawless. You captured the two of them wonderfully.

You pulled Sora off beautifully here. I love his awkwardness. People don't portray that side of him enough.

I loved all the little things you put in there like Sora's braces and Riku's studliness and Kairi trying out for the swim team because Selphie convinced her to.

Oh, and the notes to the reader? PRICELESS.

This was perfect :)

-Dominique
Varanus chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow, you are a fantastic storyteller. Not just the spot on characterization or the emotion you weaved into the lines, but the way you presented the story is just top notch. Wonderful work here.
RoseCrystal chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Love the wit infused with the narration here. Terribly cute too.

I also like the atmosphere you've created in this piece. It was just as soothing to read as it is to just be at the beach and relax if you get what I mean :)

I added a piece or two from this fic into my profile as favorite quotes because I loved them very much. Hope it's okay?
fiesa chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Ive never played Kingdom Hearts and I doubt what I know about it and what Ive read about it is even remotely adequate to say Im familiar with it.

But I know one thing: this story is absolutely, heartbreakingly beautiful.

The way you describe Soras and Kairis feelings, their thoughts, their relationship - its really, really wonderful and I dont want to destroy it by ranting about it. So Ill just list a few things I absolutely loved and hope you wont mind:

1. The way you interfere as the narrator. Its not a new technique, but you used it brilliantly and for once, I didnt feel like it was unnecessary and overly bombastic, as it sometimes is... It was just plain perfect.

2. The way you always came back to the fact that neither of them has kissed the other before. Even at the ending. It was amazing.

3. Sora wondering whether the cave has shrunk and Kairi telling him he has grown. And the way she thinks about Sora and about the changes she sees in him.

4. The offending, prickly bush underneath Soras window

5. The scene with Sora and his mother. I like the fact that he has a time in which he can just watch TV with her.

6. Sora thinking of Riku, that his friend is the romantic one, and Donald telling him he had no romantic bone (did Donald really say that?)

7. Sora returning home and Kairi waiting for him to greet her. I probably should have mentioned this earlier, should I... never mind. It was absolutely beautiful.

The entire story was. Thanks for creating such a perfect one shot.
neighborehood chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
GAAAHHHHHH!

LUVS THIS!

this is the type of writing style i am utterly in love with

i wanna be lyk u wen i grow up :3

humorous, yet fluufy, yet cute, yet amazingly well written

i admit, i am jealous

and if i didn't hav self control i would copy and paste this story, put it in word and re-post it on my account, claiming it is mine

but No. i am not a self-control-less retard

i love how Sora's portrayed in this

makes him all the more (not cute, but-) hotter .

btw did u know that i thot i invented the Sora-using-braces-in-middle-school thing until i saw it here?

cant even be proud of that, can i?

lmaooo joking, i love this, and always will

this has way to little reviews than it deserves

thnks for agnologing my review!

Spellbound

P.S: check out my fanfics

-please?