Reviews for The fight of two different wars
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 15 . 7/8/2010
Hmm interesting but you said that cynder and a few others were alive but what about spyro?

The 5th Dragon Guardian,

May the stars watch over you.
Bosparrow chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
NOT MAH FIREWALL! Anyhoo, I think it's pretty good. I think it's a little... too fast. You just move it along faster than it should. A two day battle took less than a paragraph, I think it could be better. Also, I think the guns should be swapped for swords, much more epic (in my opinion anyways) but the story is great overall. Thank you, and keep writing. (Thanks for the OC's btw I will use them in my story.
MagicPrussian StoryTime chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
SWEET Chapter it is so col
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
i will keep an eye out for the sequel. keep up the great work!

Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
the only thing i found is you have a fair amount of grammatical errors

ex: "But we still have a month.” She said should be

"But we still have a month," she said. with a comma but its nothin i still do it just thought to tell ya,and its a dam fine story :D I'll keep reading this and check back when you've updated.

Wishing you luck with your future writing endeavors,

digital signatures r fun cuz they can be completely unrelated and you still read them! like the one you are reading now~!
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
aw...he told her his feelings. update when you can, alright?

Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
The only thing I could suggest is watching grammar and some spelling. The grammar is only commas and capitalization, so it's not a huge thing. I'm only 14 too, so don't be intimidated by older people on this site. :P

Wishing you luck with your future writing endeavors,

SpyroXCynderMyLove :P
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
wow man, just wow. i liked this chap. and i'll take that chocolate with caramel, my fav! anyways, update soon!

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 10 . 12/20/2009
haha, chocolate chip, if you've got it!

and you gets a cookie for being a new reader to my fic!

anyways, nice chap, cool nightmare (i'm twisted, lol) and update soon!

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
nice. update soon!

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
aw, you didn't have to thank me. i like your fic so far. update soon

ok, the tomato made me giggle, lol

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
nice. update soon!

Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 6 . 12/2/2009
very interesting. i, too, will sometimes do like an angels vs. demons sometimes. very nice job. update soon!

Alec the Dark Angel chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
I'd say that this story is turning out pretty well.

It sounds strange hearing my own name in someone else's fanfic (even if it wasn't intentional).
The Torturer chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Good story, but short chapters. Also try to separate the A/Ns and the actual story as well. not only that but Cynder is OOC, try to play DotD again to refresh your memory. Plus try to keep the religious content to a minimum, as not everyone is catholic, no matter the number who is. Also try to work on your transitions a bit, like instead of saying *with cynder* say something like: 'And while Hunter and spyro were discussing this new threat, cynder had decided to have a walk when she heard voices, and when she went to check on it she heard spyro and hunter talking about a new enemy'. See how much better it sounds then just saying that *With Cynder*? I don't know about you but you could also easily rewrite the first three chapters into one (although it might be the ideas for each one came at different times). I hope this helps you like the other long review did, and if you decide to edit or rewrite it using both of our advice, then i hope that the story will end up atracting more readers than this one. Torturer out.