Reviews for The Fool
Babyuknowme13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! God that story is fucking creepy!

I LOVE IT!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I'm not sure what this is

is it what happened in that episode and it's just something that is shown?

is it what would have happened if Leo had taken the offer and the lines in the end are said by Mikey?

I don't get it

it creeped me out though

and the not knowing...

maybe it's good and maybe it's a bad thing
Winnychan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I'm still not entirely sure what just happened here, but it feels very 'Darkness Within' so that's the guess I'm going with. It's cthulhu!Leo, am I right? In any case, my lack of total comprehension did not detract from my enjoyment of the piece. It was creepy and lovely, and did well to lend it a dreamlike - well, nightmarelike quality.

In other words, high fives all around. XD

Cheers,

Winny
Dani chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh, just wow. This was incredible. I've mentioned to you before exactly how much I love those parentheses, right? They're these amazing little bursts of feeling and imagery and background, so quick but so profound. I could gush about them forever. FOREVER.

But, well, I guess that wouldn't be much of a review. Consider them forever adored.

See, at the current moment I kind of hate you because like, every 1.5 lines comes a line that is so utterly quote-worthy. I CAN'T QUOTE THE WHOLE THING. There isn't room. And also...well, I'm lazy. The scene with Casey and April and Angel and Karai? OH MY GOD I LOVED IT SO.

Even not being super specific about who they were, it was obvious who they were and they acted exactly the way I could see them acting. You know, to tentacle!Leo and all. And I can't stop seeing that section towards the end, where his freaky mind-rape dream coincided with MIKEY'S. It was so fitting.

And, as ever, your imagery was impeccable. It was in every twist, every turn, every murder (loving all the murder) and just EVERYTHING. I loved it. I loved this entire fic and I am so glad that you guys got some good horror fic out into the fandom this year.

Thank you for making me not have to sort through a bunch of idiotic drivel. Okay, I still will, but thanks for making TMNT-Halloween worth reading through. -applause-
Polaris'05 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow, that was something else! Happy Halloween indeed! You have a really great talent for writing... especially short, ultra-creepy oneshots... D Good job!

Polaris