Reviews for Lies
24neor chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Wao! This is very good! I love Shukaku and Matsuri!
Waifine chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I've been waiting with baited breath for you to write another ShukaMatsu fanfiction!

You really did attain both "Romance" and "Horror" in this one. As far as the horror goes, shivers were quite litterateur going up and down my spine. It was creepy!

The romance also came through. Perhaps it's because I'm such an ardent GaaMatsu fan, but I felt a little hollow about how Matsuri really just cast him to the side for Shukaku. That, or maybe I'm a very freaky sadist who likes the idea of Matsuri being purely tormented by horror/romance driven Shukaku. Hm, rather not dwell on that one.

Anyway, as amazingly written as ever. The bit about Shukaku's annoyance about STILL being chained to a wall, was really smirk-worthy. As far as character development goes, you were brilliant. In reading this and following the transformation in Matsuri - the whole 'if you can't beat em (the freakish demon that is now part of you, that is) join em' attitude - really sort of explains how Gaara was also original twisted by Shukaku. Awesomely constructed, as ever.

Ooh! And I made an amv to Gaara and Matsuri! Yes, this is shameless advertising, but it was inspired by reading inordinate amounts of your fanfictions, so I;m telling you anyway. It's on YouTube, and it's called "The Hunchback of Notre Dame Trailer - Gaara and Matsuri." Yes, it's a trailer spoof.

Please write more on these two!... or three.
Gaaras1Girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh...My...God...! That was NOTHING like I expected it too be! O.o But you know what...I FREAKING LOVED IT! Me! The up tight virgin who can barly stomach to glance at a lemon just read, and then re-read and read, over again, a lemon! And you know what? If it wasn't 4 in the morning I would have read it a few more times! Holy shit! This is why your my favorite author on this site! I would normally ask for another one shot after reading something like this, but you know what? You could turn something like this into an entire fic! I have NEVER read ANYTHING like this in the entire time I've been aroud here! Oh my god I just don't even know what to say! I think I'm in shock, and you know what else? The entire time my thoughts weren't No Matsuri don't do it think of Gaara! They were DO HIM, DO HIM NOW! Oh my god what the heck have you done to me! PLEASE write more for this! it's amazing I want to know what happens next so bad it hurts! I just love how great of a writer you are! But...on the other hand you kinda killed me inside...you make my writing look like a fourth graders. sigh, oh well I can learn from you at least. PLEASE let me know if you ever plan to add to this! With so much love its unhealthy -Gaaras1Girl