Reviews for Voodoo
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Wait, is Swartz a wizard working in a muggle miltary or is the military Harry went to visit part of America's magical world? Besides, how would the American muggle government even know who Harry is, or what he's done back in the UK. *lol* I'd think that any military personel he meets on the base, who doesn't know who he is, especially after he introduces himself to them like he did to Swartz, and what he's done for the world will think he's some snot-nosed kid breaking into a top secret military base. *lol*
perol chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
Great work. I look forward to the last chapter.
KiraDemon chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
*Happy Dance* YAY! I just woke up 30 minutes ago(08:22 am local time) and the first thing I see is that you've updated! You just made my day and most likely my entire weekend
kirallie chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Glad they got him out. Go Moony!
Celestialuna chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Good chapter!
BonneNuit chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
X-Men/HP crossovers make me squee a little bit for an unknown reason...Anyways, I very much loved this chapter (as if I wouldn't) and I can't wait to read more!
Blackest-Appologies chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
I really like this story the other Harry/Remmy I was reading is now fnished. So this is the only one. I think I'll go back to reread it because I forgot some information, lol. I hope you update soon.
Sliver of Melody chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
YAY! Total awesomeness
Spuufs chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
The story's really interesting, I really love the pairing and Gambits character. Can't wait to see what Remy will do to get Hary back! Update soon please.

~M&M
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Love it update again soon. .
kittit24 chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
this story kicksass cant wait for the rest of it to come along
Kanashii Kopper chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
XD Well written with only a few spelling mistakes. Your plot is very interesting, I'm looking forward to what you toss at us next. Thank you for posting!
Basill chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Hermione is going to kill him. Lol
Anne1313 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
... wow

I am now in love with the Harry/Gambit pairing
SilverCaladan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I really like it so far! Just, as a resident of Nola, I'd like to point out that 90% of the bars on Bourbon Street almost never close. There's no blue laws, and its a tourist area, so they get lots of business at all times. You'd be more accurate to have Harry say "it looked empty, but he bet it'd be busy when night hit" or something.

I plan to keep reading in the morning, but so far, great job haha.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »