Reviews for Voodoo
ILoveAnime89 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Love it update again soon. .
kittit24 chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
this story kicksass cant wait for the rest of it to come along
Kanashii Kopper chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
XD Well written with only a few spelling mistakes. Your plot is very interesting, I'm looking forward to what you toss at us next. Thank you for posting!
Basill chapter 5 . 1/20/2010
Hermione is going to kill him. Lol
Belle Mort 13 chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
... wow

I am now in love with the Harry/Gambit pairing
SilverCaladan chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I really like it so far! Just, as a resident of Nola, I'd like to point out that 90% of the bars on Bourbon Street almost never close. There's no blue laws, and its a tourist area, so they get lots of business at all times. You'd be more accurate to have Harry say "it looked empty, but he bet it'd be busy when night hit" or something.

I plan to keep reading in the morning, but so far, great job haha.
Sliver of Melody chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
OMG this is so cool! I love it. And the guy who played Remy in Origins is hott! LoL
perfect-piscies chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
Please update soon I really like this story, I really want to know what happens to harry...especially when gambit realizes harry got caught _
loveangle13 chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
MORE MORE please
elohopeaa chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
I read that you didn't like this chapter, but I cerainly did. Except for the part where Harry theows his name around, I would have preferred for him to only use his magic to help save Kittu and the others.

But still, I like, a lot. Please update soon!
Inumaru12 chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
awesome. i just love it. LOL, Hermione makes me lol in this. XD Patiently waiting for more!
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
Is Harry going to get mutant powers?

Great work

Kudos

Blade
kirallie chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Surely they realise someone knows where Harry is and that when he doesn't come back they'll have a war with wizards wanting their saviour back? Hope they get him out or he breaks out quick!
Ciega Chica chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
wow good story! loved the fact that harry's not pregnant cuz that never happens in most of the story's I read. It's quite refreshing that he's not preggers immediately. Anyways, one question: what's an "outtie"? 8X
perol chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »