Reviews for Voodoo
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
I was wonderin if their son Henry was named after Harry's ex or do u just like the name? I loved the story tho
PiptheSnake chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
MOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRRR
Anguis Reginam chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
you know I've read this story more than 10 times and I don't think I've ever left a review. This story is one of my favorites and I keep coming back to it no matter how the years passI think I will always come back to this story so thank you for making it
Pyrane chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
louisejtwin2 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Why is he saying remy
jaydubya338 chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
damn you're good.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
Bravo :) never read this pairing but now I'm in love with it. Also love that you had reasonable aspects as to how the two seperate genres could mix. I just loved Harry in this fic, he was so real to his actual persona. Great work.
RoseGlass chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Really enjoyed this. Thought it went a little fast, but definitely a good HP/ X-Men xover. I haven't read very many good ones, or at least ones with a decent plot.
I do have a question about the name of the future Potter-LeBeau baby. It was mentioned that his name was going to be Henry, but wasn't that the name of Harry's ex? the Quidditch player that treated him like a girl? Or would he be named after Remy's brother (who has been called Henri and Bobby)?
Jaricchi chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
cute. 8D
Darkspider chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I'm really falling in love with the pairing of Gambit & Harry! Haha! I really enjoyed reading this fic and I kind of wish there are more stories with this pairing!
BlueMetalXavier chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I really loved this story, ever think of doing a sequel?
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
awesome fic! loved it all!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
awesome start!
i'm lovi'n it!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
.azymrtmmmk

lr xlyryilixyz
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
why did he name his baby after his ex-boyfriend..?
341 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »