Reviews for Voodoo
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
very cool 1st chapter! i like it so far!
masks chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
ooh interesting. There's not many Gambit/Harry fics, so this is good.
M. Monster chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This fic has been stewing in my inbox for weeks, it feels, waiting patiently to be read.

I adore it. I love, love, love it and can't wait for the next chapter.
Mystical Moonstar chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Love this fic! I hope that you update soon and keep up with the great work!
sugarum chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I love the idea.

I can't wait to see what else you'll add later on.

amimochi123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
No, no no. I am REALLY glad that you didn't write Remy's accent. Most people fuck it up, makes it really hard to read and it's really annoying. Better this way. We can't all be Mark Twain.
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
awesome i love this pairing and you can hardly find any of it. cant wait to read more
Cera Phim chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I am so interested in your new fic. I hope you decide to continue (and complete) it. I'll make sure to check back periodically.

XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I love it!~ Can;t wait toread more!~
liankitty chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I am really very impressed with this story!

The premise is original which is a huge point in it's favor and having Harry and Gambit meet over a card game is interesting.

I like the characterizations so far and will be watching for this avidly.

Thanks for writing!
BonneNuit chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
You have an uncanny ability to really draw me into your stories and make me addicted D I really love this, even though I am not that familiar with Gambit's character. I can't wait to read more!
smd3926 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I really like this pairing. Can't wait to see what happens next.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I like this I like this a lot!
sharksinsunglasses chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Interesting idea. Never seen a Gambit/Harry fic before. I love Harry Potter/X-men crossovers, but I haven't seen one like this yet. Gambit's one of my favorites, so I'm glad you got this one out (Wolverine/Harry might not be too bad, but I prefer Wolverine with Nightcrawler more than anyone else).
Tyra Kaelar chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oops, sorry, this one is unsigned to get around the one review per chapter thing. I messed up, the story by spidergambit is my fav for speech patterns, but for actual grammar, check out A Wizard Escapes by Hubristic Chick. To whether you find this relevant or useful at all, well that's up to you...
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »