Reviews for Voodoo
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
well done
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
okay, so i know that the story is done, but i just felt the need to respond as though there was only the one chapter here. here goes:

OH F*** YES! XD I can't WAIT to read more! so far this story has been just great - not too slow and not too fast. what a wonderful change from some of these other crossovers i've been checking out u here's hoping for the same level of 'awesome' from the rest of it!
Miss Twinkie chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
Yay )

Loved it.
Monster of men chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
really good! little note, Marie's mutant name is Rogue not Rouge, 'kay? really good though
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Oooh! I love mpreg! Mwhahaha! Awesome story...
HazelWolf111 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I'm hugely confused as to why they are naming their child after Harry's last boyfriend.
Zephiraya chapter 3 . 10/15/2012

I love the pairing, it's so adorable )

Your writing style is quite good too. Nice flow and good balance.

Golden feathers Edward chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
I love it! Hope to see more of this pairing in the future!
SpiderRealm chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
*snickers* The name Henry came up about three times in a story, you must like that name!

And I loved reading this story. It came out pretty good for a story that started having a plot in the middle of it! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
*snickers* I knew something was going to happen! I wonder what they'll do to Harry! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
*pouts* I was hoping for Harry to be preggers, but I'm more curious on what youhave planned for the story! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
*squeals* I LOVE MPREG STORIES! I want to continue reading, but I gotta go to bed, tired! *pouts*
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
*grins* I wonder what Hermione and Ron will think when they find out that Harry spent the night at some man's house! *snickers*
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
*grins* Oh, I haven't seen this story before and it is interesting so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
A lovely moving story, good work and well done.

I will look forward to more of work one day.

The Crimson Mage.