Reviews for Shiyuma Is A Family Man
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
kaear chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
The last chapter brought me to tears. Hopefully one day you will pick this story up again. Thanks for sharing.
dog3n chapter 5 . 1/2/2015
Wow, this is another one I would really like to see complete.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Is the one Sena calls Guri Guri Gruiko from Worst? Cause if so I can't wait till Shiyuma meets him in the future.
Rikka-tan chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
This is really interesting, though I can't make up my mind whether all the boys Sena brought home is OCs or real characters lol.
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
please tell me this will be continuing, IT CAN'T END YET! It's to cute, funny, bittersweet, and JUST SO ADORABLE! PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE!
WhatMortal chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
WHO THE HELL IS GURI GURI? YOU'RE DRIVING ME CRAZYYYYY!
Kichou chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
JadeFlicker chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Lovely

Please update soon! XD
ztenshi104 chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
I want to know who is Guri Guri too. This is just too much suspense! Wait, so what is Sena's dad do anyway? I am so confused. .
H0licist chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Like some have said previously, this is a refreshing take on Shiyuma. I love the originality!

That being said, I wish I knew who Guri Guri was too. Or the others boys...are they just random names or pint size versions of the football players? I just started reading Eyeshield21 a day ago, still haven't finished so I don't know much.
H0licist chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Ohmygod, this is funny beyond belief. Thanks for making my day!
kisa chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
i gotta say i like this version of sena's father much better.
Tocka e chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I feel for Sena's father. Really, I do.

Awesome read, though. Can't help but wish for more.
Yoime chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Woah. Who'd say that behind the calmness and newspaper and coffe cups there'd be such an amusing character. Like, really, where do you get your imagination, cuz I want some too. It's so surreal! And oh so interesting. And the more when you think about just how much Shiyuma -or should I say Shima?- does for his son, but Sena doesnt -and hopefully wont ever know. I thought about it, cuz, you know, parents issues and the sort. Un.

However, it was just so interesting. Silly me, never read it cuz I wasnt sure, didnt sound so appealing, but... how mistaken I was. I've even minded and started liking Sena's dad, even if just because of your view on him.

Thanks for writing and sharing this fic with us 3