Reviews for Finding You
Nils chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
it's really good. pls dont take too long to update. i wanna know wat happens next. oh ya, i wanted to point out that tokiya and fuuko have only 1 yr difference in age.
Sirena87 chapter 4 . 10/31/2006
oh my god.. the suspense! please update soon! i love it!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
how about i send you a large hammer to knock yourself out cold? if you're mentally unstable, i'm mentally deranged and addicted to tofuu! wai? can i convince you to update? pretty please? *pleading eyes*
RenikaChan chapter 4 . 3/8/2005
Hey! This is very nice! pls continue writing n update asap!
Rhapsody chapter 4 . 7/11/2003
Hello, make one thing strait, ur a good author actually i like it so... PLS! Update ur FOR fics! I can't wait pls!

Huh Thnks, Salamat ng marami at hihintayin ko ang iung Update.! ( Thank u so much and i'll be waiting 4 the update.)
jeddah chapter 4 . 4/20/2003
hello... how many months have passed since i read your maybe 2 months and its still not updated? i mean how long are you going to let us hang in the air like thAt?
Rhapsody chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
Update soon before i get an amnesia around here!
C.Kitsune chapter 4 . 3/24/2003
I LOVE IT! It's so cute. Plus, your grammar is so much better than most. (No one kill me for saying that.) Such a nice ficcy...*sighs dreamily*
maria chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
ahhhh! i've been waiting soooo long for you to continue! please oh please oh pleaaaaaase continue!
Fuuko Rawks chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
update it,will you?its so interesting!
Ranka chapter 4 . 9/22/2002
A very nice fic...hope that you can continue it soon though! It seems you have not been updating for a while, ne?

Anyway, keep up the good work!
WeirdnCrzyChic chapter 4 . 8/9/2002
I am still waiting for the next chapter! Please post it soon... I hate it when great fics such as this are put on hold...

PS: When is Fuuko going to remember even a tidbit about Tokiya and her past?
Jade Angel6 chapter 4 . 7/31/2002
please continue! It's really good, and sweet!
anie chapter 4 . 6/12/2002
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful
Scarlet Miles chapter 4 . 6/4/2002
pls... continue i love the *dont leave me mi-chan* thingy pls. update soon im dying of waiting to hear from the other chapter
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »