Reviews for On My Own Terms
Anoynoumous chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Why haven't you posted anything since 2009? Finish this! It was really good!
niki-nikster chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Read this second chapter a second time because I adored the interaction between Jed and Emily! The tension was vibing (and fantastically so!) out of the screen!

"that split second where his face contorted like that of a whipped dog." This line haunted me long after I'd finished reading this. Very secretely intense.

Your author's note ignited my curiosity further. Why did Jed come to see Emily? :) Is there any other reason except for the impulsiveness in On Jed's Term?

Will you be updating this story? I know it might seem a bit to ask for. But if you aren't, at least tell me how you were planning to take it through. I'm really, really interested in this fic!

Hope to hear from you soon, Sebhar. Until next time. :)
niki-nikster chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I love it! I absolutely love it! Your fic is an inspiration for me to continue with mine, though I know it would just pale in comparison.

I personally loved the description of Emily looking at Jed in the theatre, studying his profile. It was all very distinctly sexy! :D

I had to do a project on Citizen Kane and found Jed the most identifiable character after Emily. I think I might be having a crush on him too... more so after reading your fics. :)

So, yes... please keep it up. I want you to. Very, very badly! I'll be reviewing each chapter. Please give this a happy ending, we need a cheerful little CK fan fic!

I am adding this story to Alerts with the anticipation that an update is to follow... soon!

You write very well, Sebhar! I had to say it! :)