Reviews for Collection Of Drabbles
vampire865 chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
aw that was depressing. i sort of want to know how it would work out but i guess i'm content as well with this ending. that was awesome though.
StormDragonfly chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
I was so excited when I saw the notification in my inbox. Yay!

You wrote a good M, very tantalizing. I like best how you used the prompt, both of them in separate locations remembering what happened. Carlisle remembers her warmth. Bella remembers the hardness of him, her nails breaking (*nice touch!*) and his utterly masucline answer to her pleased disbelief.

Do you know how much I love your stuff? :)
Knitchick chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
Great chapter!
KittyCharles chapter 10 . 3/6/2010
this is fabulous! I've been sending friends the link lol. :)
Knitchick chapter 9 . 2/27/2010
Very nice!
IsleofSkye chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
I LOVED this. The note at the end that Carlisle left on the counter was amazing, it made the story that much better. I'd be sad if he'd just taken off and not said anything. I'd love to hear about the aftermath of this though, I'm afraid it'll ruin the spell of this one though...
Master S.I.G Slade chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very well done i must say, i am very pleased with the detail you have done. I found it Alluring, Breath-taking, Deep, Balenced, Enlightening, and over all Pure Imagination of how much thought and understanding was taken in to create a lovely piece of work.
vampire865 chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
I'd love to help and be a beta but i'm as horrible a writer as there ever will be... well, what i mean is there are always errors in my writings and i could never attempt to fix anothers. sorry.
x-Blueberry-Muffin-x chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
I completely adore this! I love your writing and would love to see some more Carlisle/Bella stuff from you :) The drabbles were excellent and the one shot was just perfect! Please,please PLEASE write more :)
itzalliballi chapter 9 . 1/9/2010
OMG! LOVED this one shot! Your drabbles were crafty and smart, but this one shot just made me grin. LOVE!
vampire865 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
haha i love carlise _
StormDragonfly chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
That was really sweet. I loved the whole idea of this one-shot. Feeling comfortable with Carlisle and needing that "something more" are things that I really subscribe to.

The 65ยบ comment made me laugh, because where I live that is a comfortably warm temperature.

You had a handful of grammatical errors that, unfortunately, were somewhat distracting.

Question for you: is this part of the same storyline as the drabbles? I'm getting the feeling that it's not, because Carlisle never tips his hand in those, other than what Edward overheard by accident.

Good luck with the contest! :)
shiveyvolvodriver chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
What was on the post it? I love your Carlisle and Bella Dribbles..
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
WOW
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
:) You should write lots of these