Reviews for Hope You're Smiling
Goomba chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
How sad... my throat aches and my eyes are strained and it's only fiction. Well written fiction - but just a blip of what could have been... Though the 'story' was average, Sam's letter was right. Right down to the end, even if I feel that it's not right it is well written and it is sad and I did enjoy it. I don't know how I woudl change it or make it better/different; but I do know that you did it justice.

y3lhsa chapter 3 . 7/9/2010
You made me cry. This is so beautifully written I couldnt help but feel their pain.
steadfast chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
dp chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Sad but very nice.
firstdragonrider chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Beautiful, it truly was. Very heart wrenching for me to read, but I loved it in every way possible! Marvelous job!
ispksarcasm chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
This was perfect. This exactly how I picture the relationship between Sam and Daniel. I don't particularly wish for Sam's death but I think that had the episode ended that way that this is the letter Daniel would have recieved. Keep writing )
BettyHall223 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Just read chapters 2 & 3. Brought tears to my eyes. Well done.
nganb chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
You had to go and write a gut wretching story, didn't you! curse you! :)
mia66 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
I finished reading the second chapter with tears on my eyes.

So powerful the feelings that Daniel is feeling and so emotional.
firstdragonrider chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Just as amazing as the previous chapter! _ I was pleasently surprised when the chapter popped up in my inbox and I am overjoyed that you decided to write more! Looking forward to Cam's letter if you decide to write one! :D
firstdragonrider chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I feel like an idiot now because I'm laying here crying. Beautiful story. Me wants more of your work. *solemn nod*
sammie77 chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Great story - sad but great!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Good story. Very well written.
Natters chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
heart wrenching fic
TinerB chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Very nice...I really enjoyed it.