Reviews for The token
borusa chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Davros is the last surviving Kaled, Doctor Who is pretty clear about that.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Ahaha! What a great idea. Of course Jarod is a Timelord (sort of)!
dreameralways chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I think that the premise is that you can't change your own time line. If you saw someone die, you can't do something that will change that you saw them die. Since he was told that Kyle was dead, he can't change anything that will result in him being told that Kyle is dead, but say, he somehow finds a way to regenerated him after Jarod saw him die, therefore Jarod will still tell his past self that Kyle was dead, then he could save him. Rose couldn't save her father because she already grew up without him and that would change her past (both realities of her: father/fatherless, would fight for dominance and that is what would tear the hole in space/time). She could however save Jack because she didn't change that he died, she just brought him back to life after his death.

But remember, Kyle's heart was used to save someone else's life. If you save him you have to account for that as that was part of Jarod's life that eventually led to his telling his father about Kyle's death.

Interesting premise and I hope that you return to it someday.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask. I may not know all the answers but I'll help where I can.