Reviews for Sunflower's Letters
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 4/12
I've suspected that Yuu's fiancee is actually the female version of Wolf because they are so similar, but when you open the cards one by one in the middle of the story ... it's really ... what is it ... it touched my heart, it's sad but also sweet with how much Wolf is willing to sacrifice for Yuu ... I'm so glad that yuuram can be together in the end QwQ And I love Greta, and I love this story!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
*in tears*

This is Heartbreakingly Beautiful !
Bittersweetly Beautiful !

and then turned Into Wonderfully Beautiful Happy Ending !

*sobs*

Oh Yuuri... I thought he was really in so much denial and turned into crazy... (because I kind of read the review first and I thought Lady Anne was pure Imagination)
I'm so so glad to know it was only a side-effect from the incident with Anissina's invention!

Twisted my Heart !

Wolfram was really really really the Best ! He was so hurt and yet he was so so nice and understanding !
Almost break my heart !

So Fragile and yet so Strong !

And the way Greta slapped Yuuri to wake him up and told the truth of Lady Anne... it was Amazing scene ever !

I really really in Love with this fic !

*hugs Wolfram and Greta tightly*
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Kyaaaa this story is awesome and beautiful... You are sooo brilliant! At first i thought that this Anne girl are ghost or something but well, cant believe that the great Maou is having a hallucination.. That explain why they looked at him like he's the most weirdest person that ever existed haha.. Oh how i love Wolfie, he is just too awesome.. Maybe i should take him from Yuuri if that oblivious king still refuse to acknowlwdge his love for my Wolfie hehe.. ;-)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i love it
Wolfram99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I almost cry at the confession. You have such a active mind for KKM, and only a genius can write something like this; all of it, it's perfect. Wolfram can dying, how tearful, but in the end they get married. I love your writing, so don't ever stop.
Allotropy Equilibria chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! SOOOO SWEEEEET! XDD
For the beginning, I thought "huh? It's not Wolfram? Who's this Anneliene?"
I thought that Anneliene is Wolfram when you said "everyone look at him weird and talked behind his back"
I also have a hipotesa that Anneliene is Wolfram who cross dress. Huehehe.
I REALLY LOVE THE CLIMAX! When the truth revealed, it's soooooooo beautiful xD
NICE STORY! No, no, I mean, GREAT STORY! XDD
Sooo sweeeet but sooo angsty. Aaaahh.. You really do a great job Isumi-san. Hehe, mind if I call you that? 8Da
Thanks for the story. I LOVE your writing x3b
estupido chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Well done, my friend, fantastic storyline and everything, oh my, I love this fanfic X333
tk04 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow I can't believe I miss this story. It so good. The only thing I didn't like it end to fast. oh well thank for sharing
Ginlyzee chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It was scary... I'm sorry but your story is scary. I didn't expect that kind of plot and... OH MY OG... That was so scary.

But really good. I like it. I like your style and as I said before, it was an unexpected plot.

An afraid reader (but now faithfull),

Ginlyzee.
Blood Masks chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
The story is brilliant, honestly.

I felt it lacked some detailing, but it works well in a whole.

Keep on writing!
IDealS chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I'd read this story ages ago, but i could only review now.

it's a memorable and touching story for me.

I fell in love with Wolfram character here. and the story flow nicely, love it.

i'm waiting for your other Yuuram fic. don't stop writing.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nice!
Icz chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hello.

I just wanted to say that I enjoy this story and I really do like Greta slapping Yuuri.
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
... By Lord von Wincott ... Did you mean ... Moshikashite ... Greta-chan is marrying Rinji-kun? KYA! How adorable! I LUFF reading fluff! Oh how I love my fluff! Out of 5, I give it 10.
BLANCintrigue chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was great! A bittersweet story with a happy ending~ I really like this. I think you should change the genre to hurt/comfort and romance rather than drama and romance. Hehehe~ Please don't mind that~~

Anyway, great story. Keep up the good work~