Reviews for Sunflower's Letters
DinieLuvYunho chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Kyaaaa this story is awesome and beautiful... You are sooo brilliant! At first i thought that this Anne girl are ghost or something but well, cant believe that the great Maou is having a hallucination.. That explain why they looked at him like he's the most weirdest person that ever existed haha.. Oh how i love Wolfie, he is just too awesome.. Maybe i should take him from Yuuri if that oblivious king still refuse to acknowlwdge his love for my Wolfie hehe.. ;-)
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i love it
Wolfram99 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I almost cry at the confession. You have such a active mind for KKM, and only a genius can write something like this; all of it, it's perfect. Wolfram can dying, how tearful, but in the end they get married. I love your writing, so don't ever stop.
Allotropy Equilibria chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! SOOOO SWEEEEET! XDD
For the beginning, I thought "huh? It's not Wolfram? Who's this Anneliene?"
I thought that Anneliene is Wolfram when you said "everyone look at him weird and talked behind his back"
I also have a hipotesa that Anneliene is Wolfram who cross dress. Huehehe.
I REALLY LOVE THE CLIMAX! When the truth revealed, it's soooooooo beautiful xD
NICE STORY! No, no, I mean, GREAT STORY! XDD
Sooo sweeeet but sooo angsty. Aaaahh.. You really do a great job Isumi-san. Hehe, mind if I call you that? 8Da
Thanks for the story. I LOVE your writing x3b
estupido chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Well done, my friend, fantastic storyline and everything, oh my, I love this fanfic X333
tk04 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wow I can't believe I miss this story. It so good. The only thing I didn't like it end to fast. oh well thank for sharing
Ginlyzee chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It was scary... I'm sorry but your story is scary. I didn't expect that kind of plot and... OH MY OG... That was so scary.

But really good. I like it. I like your style and as I said before, it was an unexpected plot.

An afraid reader (but now faithfull),

Ginlyzee.
Blood Masks chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
The story is brilliant, honestly.

I felt it lacked some detailing, but it works well in a whole.

Keep on writing!
IDealS chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I'd read this story ages ago, but i could only review now.

it's a memorable and touching story for me.

I fell in love with Wolfram character here. and the story flow nicely, love it.

i'm waiting for your other Yuuram fic. don't stop writing.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Nice!
Icz chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Hello.

I just wanted to say that I enjoy this story and I really do like Greta slapping Yuuri.
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
... By Lord von Wincott ... Did you mean ... Moshikashite ... Greta-chan is marrying Rinji-kun? KYA! How adorable! I LUFF reading fluff! Oh how I love my fluff! Out of 5, I give it 10.
BLANCintrigue chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was great! A bittersweet story with a happy ending I really like this. I think you should change the genre to hurt/comfort and romance rather than drama and romance. Hehehe Please don't mind that

Anyway, great story. Keep up the good work
a1y-puff chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Damn, I knew it. I knew she was Wolfram the second I read 'long golden, wavy hair and bright green eyes' and her calling Yuuri a wimp. What I didn't expect was how 'she' came to be and the situation that made her be. I never thought she was only an illussion.

It was a bit sweet and yet cruel that Yuuri fell in love right away to Anneliene when she's a female version of Wolfram.

But anyway. I don't know much about KKM so I can't say much. But damn. I'm impressed 8D

*off to find more Yuuram*
Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I've guessed that the letters' writer must be none other than wolfram and that the woman didn't even exist. You've put the hints since the very beginning so I didn't have so much trouble to guess though.

Kind of cliche with all the theme about wolfram's one sided love and yuuri's denial.

Still, nicely written.