Reviews for The Bet
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
oi
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
The story was hot
The part that was weride for me is neji and gara talking about beauty products, (okay I understend about shampo but body lotion?! )I mean men tallkin about beauty products its just werid for me . The sex scine was hot there was some parts that I didn't like but except that the story was nice writen :D
Loojee chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
oh shit. that was one of the hottest GaaNe fanfic i've ever read! so beautifully, smuttilly written! praises to the writer!
Uka-ralho chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Tha was... WOW xD
pikachu2510 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
that was soooo fckin sexy! n its good 2 c Gaara top ;p

*pika*
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
My, that was hot as hell!

I think I have a womanwood (blushes) now to the fav bottom.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
heheehe _ awesome stuff. god gaara is fucking sexy ;p love these 2 _
BAFling chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was sweet, hot as hell, and so amazingly written it left me in a daze. You are a genius! I like this unusual but sexy pairing! The way you did it, of course.
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Um...can't write very coherently at the moment. Still busy uncrossing my eyes. My God, but I think I have to take a cold shower. Like, FREEZING, if I ever want to sleep again -stumbles off-
Angel Fantasy chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Oh my god. this fic topped the charts of the most sweet, romantic, hot and polite Gaaji fics I've ever read in my life. The utter deliberate seduction of Hyuuga Neji was so well plotted and carried out that it even made me aroused - and that's saying something considering I'm usually turned off by Gaara due to the memory of his scary looks as a genin. You, my friend, totally rock with this pairing. My hat goes to you.
Prism0467 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
OMFG I LOVE the way you wrote this! This is DELIGHTFUL!
ColorlessColor chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was an enjoyable read, thanks for writting it.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
That is seriously one of the best lemons I have ever read, from any setting. Absolutely loved it :)
Safiiri chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Sandsibscrazy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
XD this was great! I hate councils! From all the villages. Glad gaara one upped them! :} good fic!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »