Reviews for Bewitched
Lexxy2793 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I thought this was inventive about a holiday and i enjoyed it Lexxy xx
ja4ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Perfect to get in the Halloween spirit! So hot, cute, and well written! Really smart having the old lady change them. Great plot! Amazing job! Loved it! Keep it up!
ImprintJunkie chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I really loved this, keeping to the limits of a one shot, not running off the the directions of how who or why.. Just acceptance of the situation in Alice and Emmett's true style of living everyday like it's the last. Excellently written sweetheart! I can't wait to read more of your stories
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
'delicious fuck me black heels'? NICE!
MissAlexLongbottom chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Ah i loved it!
Chelsie Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I loved it! It was absolutely too adorable. Sometimes fluff is exactly what I'm looking for and you definitely filled that for me. I love the idea of them becoming human for the night, just too sweet and sexy!
TheRealTivo chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OMG I luv this story so much! Its so original and smart! You did an awesome job! 5 STARS!
xXVampirePrinnxxessXx chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
i loved it! it was awwsome! :D i can't wait to see whatever you right next
twilightchica17 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
That was so awesome. It had a good story and a good lemon. I really liked it! It was better than i could have hoped for. I like Halloween a little more now. lol. Great job! I think i would like to see a Jasper and Rosalie one next. Fair trade...jk.
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
That was so, so adorable! I really enjoyed the jaunty feel of it, just like a kid at heart! ;)

Hmm, as for suggestions...

HET: Any Dude/Alice, really. Like pretty much anyone paired with her.

SLASHY (if you like that stuff too xD): Rose/Alice... or maybe Carlisle/Jasper.