Reviews for Painted Truths
Airam-a chapter 15 . 1/3
This is such amazing story!I LOVE it!At first, I thought the ending would be a sad one, I'm very glad it was the contrary! I loved that you included elements from the manga like Xing and General Armstrong :D
For a second I really thought that Ed would die,fortunately he didn't. But now I think they would be in constant movement because that mad emperor is still after them,right? At least, Roy and Ed are together now, that's important!
Again!I loved this fic a looooot!Thanks for giving us such wonderful story and I hope I wrote everything that I wanted to say right because english is not my mother language :D
amusingmurff chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
Two thumbs WAY up :)
HTTYD-PJATO-ROTG-41185 chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
The feels
They killed me
cocopower chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic story
Mari chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Got me crying in the 6ยบ chapter for Roy's reactions.
So painfully beautiful. *sigh*

Loving the history.
ilovethestorys chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
I know this was finished a few years ago, but I just wanted you to know this is great. I really enjoyed how to jumped point of view, which is something I normally despise. You did it in a way that was interesting and unexpected without being too terribly jarring. All the elements of the story were told in a unpredictable order with the flashbacks paired in with the switching of characters. It was wonderfully creative. Thank you so much for posting.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
:')

[in the speechless world]

I love the ending!
charm13insomnia chapter 15 . 4/21/2013
great story really well done
Guest chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
i love it! omg i'm a fan! :)

kudos!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
loved this!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
Oh, wow. I was on the edge of my seat (figuratively) for the entire duration of this story. The nervous anticipation has left me with a mild case of heartburn. :D

This was utterly fantastic! I can't believe I put off reading this for as long as I did! (Is there fan art?)

I love how this started from Elysia's point of view. It was really neat how you managed to spin so many of the original characters into your story so subtly. All of your own characters were just as real, and I found myself enjoying each of them.

My only real complaint is that, at times, the story seemed to move too slowly. I wanted it to get to the good parts, already! It is alright, though, because every bit added so much depth to the story, really brought it to life, that it was worth it.

There were perhaps a couple things that needed fixing:
In the second to last chapter (I believe), "profered" should be "proffered", and
In the last chapter, "courteous" should most likely be "courtesy".

But seriously, this is amazing. I love, love, LOVE it! Keep on writing!

Most Emphatically,
Bishie Huntress
Kyu-Momo chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
That was awesome!
narrassae chapter 15 . 11/16/2012
Great story. Fabulously written. I loved how you framed it all, it was truly brilliant. Thank you for putting so much effort into describing everything. The description of the painting was absolutely fantastic. A truly mesmerising description for a truly mesmerising painting. I love the end. I agree it truly is how they can both be safe and happy.
Thank you for sharing this story with us.

N
TheEndofTag chapter 15 . 10/3/2012
WOW! I am just amazed at how wonderfully and phenonmenal this story is written! I love the pace and the direction of the story! I mean wow! I LOVE IT!
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
I normally don't read Yaoi fics, but this one was just irresistable. I love the way you wrote it, capturing the colours, the setting, the characters and the emotions so well. I did have a little trouble placing whether this was after the 2003 or 2009 anime. It carried elements of both, but the story flowed so naturally it didn't seem to matter.