Reviews for The Autumn Sky
andreas.aigalew chapter 1 . 2/28
I'd like to see that in the manga. It's the perfect excuse as to why Hinata's confession was never addressed. Naruto should have mentioned it... Good read.
JSemillano chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Nice . . :)
kitsunescythe chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
All these reasons make me wonder how there are any NaruSakus left. Even with how Kishi made this scene (ya know, minus Naruto's speech and him actually telling everyone how he feels) the potential for NaruSaku to happen was effectively killed. But still the NaruSakus cling to their false hope.
Vilma chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Very nicely done. I appreciate how you wrote this and I hope to see more from you.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I think this is the first NaruHina fic I've read. I mainly read NejiTen, ShikaTema, or other pairings, so I tend to overlook this pairing along with NaruSaku. Despite how many fans may like one and bash the other, I support them both. That aside, I must say that this was beautifully written and it was very convincing. Wonderful job!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Well nice, Naruto basically told her he can't trust her or her feelings ;)
Qwerty chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is how it should have been. This is one of my favorite one shots because it's not so out of character and it's still within the Naruto-verse. I hope you update the rest of your stories but if you can't I'll understand. Keep on moving forward :D
Skye chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awesome, just what Naru/Hina fans have been waiting for. Came here from Naruto vs. Sasuke the Aftermath, wasn't disappointed. Wish Kishimoto would use this instead of that crap thats in the manga.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey this is really good, to be honest. I don't remember, at least I don't think it happened, if Naruto ever acknowledged what happened during the battle with Pein and Hinata's confession. He never talked to Hinata about it, let alone anyone else, I don't think, but this story is pretty accurate, and seems legit. This should have happened in that scene, no doubt about it. It was really nicely written, and good job! Your other stories are pretty great, as well.
BYAKUGANMISTRESS chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Naruhina forever!
Riku Namikaze chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
U said Autumn Sky way 2 much man. But this scene is better than what actually happened between Naruto and Sakura
Billy Maiden chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is exceptionally well-written. It seems to me that your emotions were very high from that episode, as seen by your description of Naruto's passion for Hinata's riveting intervention against Pain. I felt the same way myself, to the point of no longer watching the show for about a month or two. My opinions of Sakura were utterly smashed and ground into dust with that episode, especially her words to him afterward, "I only wanted you to forget your promise to bring back Sasuke-kun, that's all!" ...'that's all!'...?! Open mouth, insert foot. Kishimoto dug Sakura's grave in our eyes, whether he intended it that way or not. Hinata's stock is infinitely higher than hers now, even Temari and Ino's is higher! And we all know who they're into!

However, for you to not allow Sakura a word in the conversation except for near the very end...it shows how little you appreciated and respected Sakura's character at that point in time. Her desperate attempts to stammer a reply contrasts to her actual personality. While she is very level-headed, the fact that she cracks that down and reveals righteous female fury around only Naruto proves that her reaction shouldn't have been that way. She's herself around him whether we all like it or not.

On top of this, a healthy portion of Naruto's rant/defense-of-Hinata wasn't necessary. For someone with such a big mouth and simple words, Naruto doesn't talk as much as everyone thinks, but he instead gives speeches at absolutely perfect moments. These speeches just so happen to have profound impacts on others, which is practically his trademark. That wasn't present, and it seemed be a declarative speech when it was said and done.

At the time of you writing the story, I can only smile and shake my head at all the stuff I wrote before. Who thinks about all that only hours or maybe minutes after reading an episode like that? That's why I said it was well-written; you put everything together and the emotion of this is mutually understood from all of us who have seen it. I can't stand seeing one-liners on stories that are so well-made, so this comment in of itself was brought about because of that.
puneetsingh chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
A girl's heart may be autum's sky bt a woman's resolve is like a mountain unmoveable
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
why couldn't this be canon! ugh I can't even read Sakura fics anymore because of her "confession." Thank you for writing this!
White Night Dragon chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Your story should've been what happened instead of that in the manga. Really, Naruto here is finally a hero for facing his own feelings, instead of running away from them or ignoring them!