Reviews for The Autumn Sky
Akamehime456 chapter 1 . 7/9
It was beautiful. I loved it. I wish that had happen instead
Andrey258 chapter 1 . 2/19
Wow. This was so amazing. I always disliked Sakura for how she treated Naruto and for not asking Kakashi for training. It also annoyed that she never tried to be Sasuke's friend instead of always running after him like an obssesed fan girl. Great job with this one shot. You really are a remarcable author. By the way,would you by any chance be intersted of co-writting a story about Hinata going with Naruto and Jiraya in finding Tsunade? I have an Nokia phone,which means that i would not be able to writte a story on this story. Have a nice day.
yoshi3000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This was beautiful, well done!
saiyanvegeta1648 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
How i wish Naruto would have made an effort to at the very least think about Hinatas confession.
The way he simply disregarded the confession and ignored what she did for him is how a jerk would act.
So the Naruto in canon is on my hitlist.

I definately love this oneshot of yours.
Wish i wouldnt have forgotten my password than this would definately would be my favourite one shot.
sassytigre chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
If only this was how it actually played out. Great one shot.
larryjc chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I would like to know where the manga/anime was when this was written.
A good piece of fanfiction though. I always did wish Naruto talked about Hinata's confession when he was rejecting Sakura's.
andreas.aigalew chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I'd like to see that in the manga. It's the perfect excuse as to why Hinata's confession was never addressed. Naruto should have mentioned it... Good read.
JSemillano chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Nice . . :)
kitsunescythe chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
All these reasons make me wonder how there are any NaruSakus left. Even with how Kishi made this scene (ya know, minus Naruto's speech and him actually telling everyone how he feels) the potential for NaruSaku to happen was effectively killed. But still the NaruSakus cling to their false hope.
Vilma chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Very nicely done. I appreciate how you wrote this and I hope to see more from you.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
I think this is the first NaruHina fic I've read. I mainly read NejiTen, ShikaTema, or other pairings, so I tend to overlook this pairing along with NaruSaku. Despite how many fans may like one and bash the other, I support them both. That aside, I must say that this was beautifully written and it was very convincing. Wonderful job!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Well nice, Naruto basically told her he can't trust her or her feelings ;)
Qwerty chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is how it should have been. This is one of my favorite one shots because it's not so out of character and it's still within the Naruto-verse. I hope you update the rest of your stories but if you can't I'll understand. Keep on moving forward :D
Skye chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Awesome, just what Naru/Hina fans have been waiting for. Came here from Naruto vs. Sasuke the Aftermath, wasn't disappointed. Wish Kishimoto would use this instead of that crap thats in the manga.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Hey this is really good, to be honest. I don't remember, at least I don't think it happened, if Naruto ever acknowledged what happened during the battle with Pein and Hinata's confession. He never talked to Hinata about it, let alone anyone else, I don't think, but this story is pretty accurate, and seems legit. This should have happened in that scene, no doubt about it. It was really nicely written, and good job! Your other stories are pretty great, as well.