Reviews for The Destiny of Darkness
luckywynner86 chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
OMGosh I forgot about this story! Sooo goooddd! Great to see it updated!
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Good Chapter & More Please
Angellufy chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Ehehehheeh! It's reeeeeeally long, but it was worth it. Buffy thinks everyone that matters was already dead, but what about Angel?

Update soon.
tvdtwilight101 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
I love this! One of your best stories! Please, please update soon or I'll die! :D
MephoDDiKKaLL89 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
Awesome Fic,

Even though the story was a lil sad, u know with Buffy losin her mum n all, i just luv a good Buffy n Angel Story.

Anyways I loved the story and hope that u find the time, passion and inspiration to write again, or it would just be a waste of amazing talent.
Silverspoon chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Hey, so sorry it has taken me literally an age to get to this. I was really sad to read your updates on all your stories but I completely understand where you are coming from. There's no sense in forcing it if the passion is just gone. Been taking a little break myself in order to get back on track after recent events and it has done me the world of good, so I hope that your break helps you as much too.

This was a fanastic chapter as always. Gripping, interesting, intelligent and true to character. So rest assured that even though you may not be feeling the passion of late, you certainly have not lost your gift. We all need a little R and R sometimes. We'll definitely be waiting eagerly for you to return when you decide you are ready. x
BelovedSlayer chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
I'm sorry to hear about the news. I really have enjoyed reading this story, and a few of your others ones. I hope one day you'll get your muse back and start writing again. I hope you have a great Christmas!
BloodyPasion chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
That's too bad...well I hope you'll get your mojo back soon... Merry Christmas! :)
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
okay that wasn't good
cluelessangel85 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
vampire assasins! what the hell, this could get VERY interesting :)

One question does Buffy have slayer powers?

Keep at it chicky this is looking very good
angel1969 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
About time! I liked it...Good job...
luckywynner86 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Awesome chapter! Great to hear your laptop is fixed! Can't wait to read more!
jaymartinez chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
nice chapter. It's delving more into the plot. But the story's theme seems more like it belongs as a T rating instead of K
a2zmom chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
This is a very interesting story. It's nice to see a different take on Buffy and her destiny. However, a beta would be very helpful since there are several sentences that contain awkward phrasing. For example:

From what he could gather from his surroundings, she lived alone and had few, if none, friends.

You mean "any". None is poor grammar and Angel would never use the word that way.

He knew this by the absence of any photographs that usually littered walls in people’s houses, decorating their homes with a warmth of memories that would be forever concealed in one simple snap of a photo.

I think you mean "contained". Concealed doesn't make much sense to me.

Leaning up off the wall, her arms finally unravelled.

Cloth unravels. Arms decidedly do not.

I think you have talent. You should strive to hone your writing talent as much as possible.
BloodyPasion chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
nice...update soon...oh, and cool song btw...
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »