Reviews for The Destiny of Darkness
cluelessangel85 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
neat! can't wait for the next chapter you're off to a great start as usual
annekebb4ever chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
the story looks very promising. Hope you update soon
Angellia chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh Gods, I had actual tears in my eyes at the end of that chapter! It was so sad! And so beautifully written.

I hope there's an update soon :D
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Great chapter so far. Sounds a lot like the plot from The Chosen by L.J. Smith, which is one of my favorite books, but I enjoy it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Rachel-xox chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Really like this story so far, can't wait to see how you go on with this. Update soon please.
White-Horse186 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
That's real sad... :( I think it's sweet how Angel stayed with her though. I'm really glad you have a new BA story, and I can't wait to read more. Update soon! :)
angel1969 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Wow...It is impressive...I am surprised you are writing this story...
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Awesome first chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please, please, please update soon. Please?

Dani
paris chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
love the plot of this story...please continue!
blue talith chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Interesting spin for the story. I will be looking for updates on this one!
Taaroko chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Ooh, I really like how you've started this off. Poor Buffy. I love that Angel was the one to save her, and I'm really eager to see where this goes.

Now then, quick question. Could you use quotation marks (") instead of single quotes/apostrophes (') for the dialogue? I know that might seem kind of picky, but it's just really weirding me out. The only reason to use single quotes in dialogue is if there's dialogue or quotes within the main dialogue-or, in other words, if a character is telling the whole story to an audience, campfire style or something, which is not the case here. This is simple third person omniscient, so regular quotation marks should be used.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
awesome
Llew chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Very nice set-up. I can't wait to read more.
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
great story. hope i see more
jaymartinez chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Whoa this is intense! Badass story to a story. Poor Buffy, all alone now. But Angel was there, haha! Everyone's favorite, broody, dark vampire was there to save the day! Keep on going, I'm following this story.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5