Reviews for EZRA'S HALLOWEEN
487carrie chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This is an excellent story! I'm so very glad you shared it!
faneka chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This story is so precious. Ezra meeting his parents (you know the boys' Mom would have taken Ezra in if Maude would have brought him earlier) had me wiping my eyes. I love watching the family come together.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh jeeze.. this was.. this was just freaking adorable! I did read Not a Keeper over at Blackraptor, but couldn't figure out how to review or anything over there. Rest assured though: I loved it! The guys' ages translated quite well in that, and it remains consistent here.

Specifically to the Halloween fun: I like how utterly bewildered Ezra was by some of the things we take so much for granted. It really felt in character for the little guy.

Anyway, I'm off to read Christmas too, and I can't wait to see if you return to this series!
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Alright... hooked! I hope you write more in this universe. I really enjoyed 'Not a Keeper' and this little gem. Still hoping and praying for a continuation of 'Coming to Terms' more than anything. Will be back!
dwelian chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I read this and then read Not A Keeper and just wanted you to know that I love this take on the boys! You have developed such great M7 AUs. I look forward to each installment in Coming To Terms and now I find you have this great version as well! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Loved this fic (and I'm so bad for reading it a month late, shame on me). The ending was absolutely wonderful! I really hope you write more in this universe; I'm in love with this portrayal of the boys!
SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This is a great Halloween story you have there sweetie.

Glad to see that they are trying that Ezra will act like a little boy, and Billy will need to get what he deserved for the cruel prank he did to Ezra.

Love the touch which Ezra defended him brothers about the horror films which is totally Buck's fault.

Nice touch as Ezra meeting his parents for the first time, her parents watching them... grin...

Thank you for writing it, hope to read more fics from you from this AU or more.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh
katfairy chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I have to ask- will the tiger be named Hobbes?
pixy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
aw! Ezra finally gets his cuddly toy! I love how they were able (with Vin's help) to finally outfit Ezzie with his own toys :) Ezra's look of partial betrayal when confronted with the wall of cuddlies made me smile. I just love how you delved into the boys cementing Ez into the family. Not only with the toys but start of the first of many family traditions and the many pictures of Ezra in the family albums.

The Bigger Brothers certainly made headway into giving Ezra a childhood. I'm sure there will be many more experiences for Ezra (just think! Thanksgiving! Christmas!). I'm also glad to see Ezra bonding with his pony and his cuddly yet to be named tiger.

I also adore the ending. Just to show that if they had known, both parents would have welcomed Ezra into the family with open arms (maybe even ripping him from Maude's arms...as his daddy reminds me more of Chris).

I hope you write more in your "Not a Keeper" series!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw! So wonderful to see more in your Brothers AU and such a terrific family story. Ezra is having to overcome so much of Maude's teachings and the other brothers are doing their best to give Ezra as much of a normal childhood as possible. Love the expedition to the toy store; that was very fun to read and the tiger is just right for Ezra. He is starting to relax his guard some and love how he is trying to fit in. Billy is in so much trouble and using Marlon to strand Ezra in such a hazardous location will make him an outcast for sure. So nice that Ezra got to meet the Larabees even if only for a little while and find out they do love him too. Great Halloween story; fantastic twist at the end and lovely ghost story. Thank you so much for sharing this and hope to see more in this AU, too!
Cartlin chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
*sniff* I'm crying now. That was so sweet, and wonderful at the end. Ezra finally got to meet his daddy. And his daddy got to meet his boy, and save him, just like Daddy's should. *sob* I love this AU.
bizzy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Lovely! This is an excellent view of Ezra's learning to be a child. The ghostly additions were a nice touch.
Kate K chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Love it! This is such a wonderful addition to the "Not a Keeper" AU. Loved the shopping trip, the 3 youngest sneaking a viewing of the horror movie (and especially Ezra's attempt to get them out of trouble for it!), and all the other holiday activites enjoyed by the family. And the ending was perfect-you had me in tears when Ezra realized the couple who helped him get back home were his deceased father and step-mother. Well done!
glo-mac chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Oh, gosh, ya got me, pard. I am teary-eyed over the ending of this, even though I could see it coming. VERY nicely done. It reminded me, in a strange way, of the old Judy Garland musical, Meet Me in St. Louis, which takes a family through a year of seasons and holidays. You have such a great sense of all the boys, setting their characters, like shining gems, within your plot. The scary moment of Ezra at the shack was made so special with the ghostly saviours, too. I just ADORE your fics - don't ever stop writing! (ahem, speaking of which...ahem...don't we have a couple of WIPS in need of care? ) MAC
lunaz chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Thank you for this little look at Not A Keeper Au. Love all these firsts for Ezra and how he was helped in the end by the "couple" was a great touch. Happy Halloween.