Reviews for Battle Wounds
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
SO sweet! I love it.:):) All your Merlin stories are connected, that's really cool.:)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This is so romantic ...
Hawkwing-Mistkit chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Even though this is rea;;y good, I think it should be rated M.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is simply wonderful! :) I loved it!
Ctrl Devil chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! cant believe that you only have 15 reviews though. this is one of the best Merlin/Arthur stories ive read on ffn. Keep up the fantastic work :)
rawr52 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love it! Especially Arthur and Merlin's banter :)
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I love it! So sweet!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
A very beautiful story. Really tug the heart string. Though i don't think Merlin is that clumsy
Merthur chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
So sweet, I love how Arthur wants to protect Merlin, to keep him from getting hurt, and how much it upsets Arthur when he does get hurt! Lovely.
Alitchen chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ah beutiful so sad but happy on the same time. Very nice story. I love when Arthur take care of Merlin. Love the story. Thanks.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
very bittersweet. :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh Arthur... Sorry you are just not going to win this battle with Merlin, he will always put his life on the line for you.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
loved it!
Elvish-Princess99 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Your stories, thus far, always make me want to cry at the end. And I can never stop thinking of what the future -as myth would have it- has in store for Arthur. Excellent, once again.
Georgi Pendragon chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow, I absolutely loved it! Arthur and Merlin are so sweet together and this fic made me 'aww' so many times its untrue.

Fantastic work )