Reviews for Beginnings
KlarolineObsessed chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Love this story Alice is so adorable. And I am in love with Jasper.
Yuri-hime chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Awww
Yuri-hime chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Aww, southern gentleman Jasper is just too adorable
Yuri-hime chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Just lovely family story :3
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
You are a brilliant author. I love your art :3
lunarweather chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Awwww. This is such a cute story! It will be interesting to see their reactions when the Cullens find out Jasper can influence emotions.
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 28 . 5/27/2012
What a great story! I just finished reading it and I have to say that I'm very glad you added the different POV's in the end. At first I thought that Carlisle's version of the story was enough but my mind was quickly changed when I saw how great you are with the other perspectives as well. I personally thought that Esme's chapter seemed a little forced-I had a good enough feeling of her from Carlisle's section and didn't think it was necessary. Rosalie was great and so was Alice. Jasper's POV from the proposal however was my favourite chapter. It made me smile just hearing about it from earlier on in Carlisle's part so seeing this chapter was awesome. The wedding was great too. I listened to the wedding song on youtube and it is absolutely beautiful. Great job!
Louey06 chapter 28 . 3/29/2012
Great story i really lliked it
BuffySummersWannabe chapter 28 . 3/11/2012
I just finished reading the entire story. .Amazing.

I am very impressed at your writing skills!

I really loved it.
LovePolgara chapter 28 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful! Simply beautiful! I love this story. i have always been a fan of Alice and Jasper more than any other couple. I kind of wish Jasper had taken a few pieces out of Edward though. I agree with Rosalie, he needs to be taken down a peg or two. Edward was WAY out of line. I like the way you ended it though.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 28 . 1/8/2012
I'm sad to see it end...i loved it.