Reviews for TORTURE GARDEN
BreakingFable chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
This story is INCREDIBLE! I loved the first one, so I was thrilled to see there was a sequel. I'm only 4 chapters in, but I had to send out a review, because I was loving it so much. Supernatural angst starring Jeff Hardy is right up my alley, and you've freaking nailed it, as far as I'm concerned. This is super-creative, and beautifully written. The parts dealing with Jeff's father visiting in the hospital were particularly gut-wrenching, and really drew me in. I can't say enough good things about this story. Great work! :)
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 17 . 2/26/2010
Just so you know i read EVERY chapter so far. i really hope those two items can help Jeff. This suffering needs to stop! Im so happy Eddie cheated hell earlier on, and helped them. I cant wait for the next read!
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
Lucifers angel... Does he want Jeff? Will he kill Dave? Mark? No! No! No! But Mark isnt ready? They arent ready? Are they? I am in love with this story!
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 12 . 2/26/2010
No! Not Jeff! He has to die so that they could win? Thats messed up! Poor Dave! Hes heart was broken and just as it was starting to mend it breaks again. For good this time? I hope Mark can help again like he always does.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
Pretty damn good ending. I knew there would have to be backlash from using things that were given power by the forces of hell. Hopefully, Jeff'll realize that feeling of his has a purpose before it's too late.

Great stuff, again. Love it.
Souless666 chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
Gods that was amazing.

Thank you for such a rare treat. I'll be honest, I'm not much of a religious/God type person, but this story was a masterpiece.

I do have one issue, but I'll save that for a PM. ;)

I truly can't wait for the next book.
slashdlite chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
I'm glad they managed to bring Jeff back but danger still lurks. I can tell your sequel is going to kick ass! Will wait patiently and hopefully, you can bring John and Glenn back into it.

Awesome!
Esha Napoleon chapter 18 . 1/19/2010
WOW! This ending was LOVELY!
slashdlite chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
Ohh... *groans* you left it off at the interesting part. Now, I won't be able to sleep until you update the story!

I'm glad there's a way to bring Jeff back but will there be consequences?

I love this story, am always looking out for the next chapter!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
I dunno, if the darkness made them objects of power, then the holy water should've rid them of their powers and made them into normal objects. Something tells me Jeff won't be returning to this world.

But wow, powerful stuff. I love it.
Esha Napoleon chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
*crying* very beautiful indeed ;)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
Okay, I think I understand this. Jeff sacrificed himself for his friends, and that is the greatest act of good there is. Hell cannot have his soul now.
slashdlite chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
So, Jeff sacrificed himself to save his friends. For that, his soul was saved and good has triumphed.

Is Jeff really dead? What will happen to Dave if he's gone as one cannot be without the other?

The two horsemen still ride. Has evil lost? Will it try again?

Awesome!
Esha Napoleon chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
LOVE IT!
GrandpasGuitars chapter 15 . 1/9/2010
I'm on the edge of my seat here. I can't wait for the next update.