Reviews for Galactic War
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 24 . 1/18
I wish they wished Goku back and had someone give him the heart medicine when he was revived. Even with the fighters training for the androids, Bulma or Chi-chi could have gone to Namek. At the end, when you have "Once while", it should be "Once [in a] while". You do that a lot. Skip a word or add the wrong letter that changes the meaning of the word. For example, sometimes you have the "out" when you mean "[our]". It seems like you've been relaying on auto-correct. It would be wise to go through and proof-read the whole story and make sure everything sounds how you intend it.
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 24 . 1/11
I absolutely LOVED IT! GREAT JOB! ;D
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 3 . 1/12
What made Fasha trust Traximus? He could've just as easily been lying.
Ftpkorn chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
This is awesome work. I love these Gh/18 fics, they fit so well together imo. I hope to see more in the future. It's given me inspiration to write my own Gh/18 fics. Keep up the good work. :)
Ninjaguy67 chapter 24 . 5/26/2014
way to persevere and finish the triology I really enjoyed it! I hope you write more 18-Gohan stories all of them have been great
maesde chapter 24 . 3/27/2014
Can't believe it's over. Great job.
Donbo chapter 24 . 3/13/2014
This was an awsome fic! Please keep writing more gohan/18 stuff. You pull of that relationship the best out of all the other fics I've read. You could also really tell how much better your writing style is now from the first one
4fireking chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
Wow. This is even better than the first one. Sorry I didn't review the first one, but I wasn't so exciting reading it. Can I ask you a question?
Strazor chapter 24 . 3/12/2014
This was a great story and I for one am sad to see it end. I can't wait and see what you will next come up with. Until then,
-Straz
Anon chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
PLEASE at least address Goku at the end of this story, whether it be speaking to Gohan one last time or maybe even being revived. Either way, he's too important to leave out - please be sure to do this.

I'm also not happy with Juu kinda killing EVERYONE, she killed Goku, Slug, Cell and she's been the main fighter this whole time.
Strazor chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
Great chapter I think you have tied the battle up nicely. I can't wait for the epilogue just to see how chi chi reacts to Gohan.
-Straz
Perfect Carnage chapter 23 . 3/7/2014
And I did enjoy it. Its a fitting conclusion to this extended tale of galactic strife.

-Perfect Carnage
arashiXnoXkami chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
for ch. 23, you didn't really have someone else look over it did you? there were alot of grammar mistakes and fragments
maesde chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
Damn. At this point, Broly fighting Cell might be needed for a while to lower his reserves, I don't know if the saiyans can win on their own now. Good job keep updating!
Donbo chapter 22 . 1/23/2014
This is by far my favorite 18/gohan fic and my favorite series all together. I can't wait to read the rest and I hope u write more 18/gohan stuff very soon