Reviews for Grasping Darkness
WoW!
Camila0803 chapter 29 . 1/27/2021
Amei
TrillionSchiffer chapter 29 . 1/8/2021
So let me get this straight. JB and Bella are in a 2yr relationship and Bella is bored. Some how she has not been able to get an orgasm in 2yrs despite JB best efforts.. Roll my eyes. Edward, has been sneaking in here room for the past 3 months after JB hits it, and has taken it upon himself to give Bella what she needs. Roll my eyes. One of THE MOST ridiculous starts of an ExB ETERNAL LOVE STORY.

Hey dad, how did you know mom was the one for you? Well son it was easy, I watched her ride a guy till he came in her three times and somehow she managed to still looked bored and unsatisfied. Then weeks later after watching them go at it again, I wait till he leaves, and while she was half asleep, I eat her unwashed recentlycut drenched p**y like a starving man at a buffet! And when she came, we snuck around the other guys back for a while. Hahaha your mom was a despicable whor*, unworthy of respect, but I knew she was MY despicable whor" unworthy of respect! Now go. out and find one of your own son. Make sure she just rolled off the last guy, and make sure he left a mess for you to clean up! hahahaha cuck life all the way my boy!

Yeah... thats a great beginning. All love stories should start that way. lmao.

And as all the smut goes down, Bella and Edward pretend they are not two disgusting people and everyone except for Paul, plays along.

There is some minor external drama with Charlie, but no real biggie.

James is sitting Edward up for murder by leaving bodies everywhere. and wolf blood turns vamps human. and Edward becomes human for Bellas sake. why? who the hell knows. Some ridiculous attempt to redeem himself or self hate or just plain F it why not thinking. The Cullen dream is a reality, they could go. back to being full humans. Whatever.

Anyway. thanks for the parts that were creative. good job there!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 28 . 11/17/2020
I loved this and I'm going to look for your published work!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 11/17/2020
Speechless!
Have never read a story where the vamps turned human! Nice concept!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 25 . 11/17/2020
Wow! You really ARE Dr. Frankenstein!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 23 . 11/17/2020
Will he? Or won't he?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 21 . 11/17/2020
Oh God! Poor Edward!
The pain he must be in; not being able to stop himself.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 18 . 11/16/2020
Very entertaining chapter!
Loved all her questions!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 6 . 11/13/2020
Good one, Cullen. That doesn't sound at all suspicious. Serial killers usually work from home too.

Love it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 11/13/2020
There she goes, lying again.

I was surprised her pants didn't burst into flames.

Bwahahaha!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Sssqqqquuueeee!
Found this just in time for Halloween!
Can't wait to really delve into it. I believe I had it on my TBR list for a while, but I can't find that list to be certain. Just glad I found my way here. :)
8,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »