Reviews for Grasping Darkness
PAT2024 chapter 28 . 4/23
Wow, just wow! I can't tell you how much I loved this wonderful story. I laughed, I cried, you made me so anxious sometimes that I "disintegrated" all my finger nails... so happy they finally have their HEA. I loved the originality of your story line as well as your writing skills. You are a very talented writer, I hope you'll come back and write more fanfics in the future.

I'm now eager to read the epilogues... must do it, right now...

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent. All the best.
Ad2k chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
Beautiful written ! Love all the details
Michaelmas54 chapter 29 . 12/2/2016
Thanks for writing an imaginative take on the Edward/Bella story. It was a very enjoyable read. It took me nearly two years to write an epi on one of my stories - so no biggie! Good luck with your future writing.
Zenyathessa chapter 12 . 11/8/2016
I couldn't resist it, I love your story so much I spent my time locking myself away in my room everyday
my2galspal chapter 29 . 9/22/2016
Well, this has been on my TBR list for-eh-ver and I'm so glad I finally took the time to read it. I was a great story and I really appreciated the "complication" Bella with the change. It was quite a creative twist to the plot.

Thanks so much for sharing your story and I hope I get the chance to ready more of you work someday.
anajlima chapter 8 . 9/20/2016
"I simultaneously patted myself on the back for creating the perfect man, and cursed myself for producing a fantasy that could never be realized."
I know the feeling, Bella!
Meadow sex, yay!
anajlima chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
Poor Edward! Interesting twist on the wolf's blood.
". I want to be with you, Edward, and if that means I have to learn how to avoid your homicidal episodes, then that's what I'll do."
Best line! Rs
Xoxo
anajlima chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
Finally they talk (and other things)! The dogs had to appear! Running to read more
Xoxo.
anajlima chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
I'm jealous of this Bella! Sucks to be with someone you don't love...
Great chapter! xoxo
noflowers chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
I LOVE your story!
Several days and 4 chapters later, and i am still giggling at "stand down prickly pear", lol.
Also, i really enjoy your writing style.
Thank you for this.
MommaGrams chapter 2 . 7/16/2016
b
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I can see this made for a great Halloween O/S. But I'm curious how you will further develop it into a full story now. Bella as she admits was wrong not to be honest with Jake that she just wasn't into him enough. And she really was a tease toward her Vampire and he gave her what she wanted. Can't
wait to see where this goes.
laney.923 chapter 29 . 5/14/2016
loved it glad it was so different from other changing
jk chapter 12 . 4/23/2016
Tanya is beautiful? LOL did no one else see her in twilight? that is one seriously ugly fucking bitch

and I thought Edward had "limited" sexual experience! but then he talks about being with tanwhore for hours on end, being together for months...having "primal" sex...ect...sorry but it sounds like he has a shit load of experience. and with the nastiest whore on the planet too...LOL SO FUCKING GROSS, he disgusts me in this fic and I feel bad for bella. I really don't get why you gave Edward tons and tons of great sex (he said his beast was in heaven) but you gave bella a ton of really bad sex? wheres the fair in that bullshit?
jk chapter 9 . 4/22/2016
it bothers me that Edward would even consider being with a nasty used up whore like Tanya...but not only that ...but also that he would wait over 100 years to be with said whore and right before he finds his mate? that's fucked up you should have just had him wait for bella...why make it so close together?
8,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »