Reviews for Grasping Darkness
Camila0803 chapter 29 . 1/27
Amei
TrillionSchiffer chapter 29 . 1/8
So let me get this straight. JB and Bella are in a 2yr relationship and Bella is bored. Some how she has not been able to get an orgasm in 2yrs despite JB best efforts.. Roll my eyes. Edward, has been sneaking in here room for the past 3 months after JB hits it, and has taken it upon himself to give Bella what she needs. Roll my eyes. One of THE MOST ridiculous starts of an ExB ETERNAL LOVE STORY.

Hey dad, how did you know mom was the one for you? Well son it was easy, I watched her ride a guy till he came in her three times and somehow she managed to still looked bored and unsatisfied. Then weeks later after watching them go at it again, I wait till he leaves, and while she was half asleep, I eat her unwashed recentlycut drenched p**y like a starving man at a buffet! And when she came, we snuck around the other guys back for a while. Hahaha your mom was a despicable whor*, unworthy of respect, but I knew she was MY despicable whor" unworthy of respect! Now go. out and find one of your own son. Make sure she just rolled off the last guy, and make sure he left a mess for you to clean up! hahahaha cuck life all the way my boy!

Yeah... thats a great beginning. All love stories should start that way. lmao.

And as all the smut goes down, Bella and Edward pretend they are not two disgusting people and everyone except for Paul, plays along.

There is some minor external drama with Charlie, but no real biggie.

James is sitting Edward up for murder by leaving bodies everywhere. and wolf blood turns vamps human. and Edward becomes human for Bellas sake. why? who the hell knows. Some ridiculous attempt to redeem himself or self hate or just plain F it why not thinking. The Cullen dream is a reality, they could go. back to being full humans. Whatever.

Anyway. thanks for the parts that were creative. good job there!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 28 . 11/17/2020
I loved this and I'm going to look for your published work!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 26 . 11/17/2020
Speechless!
Have never read a story where the vamps turned human! Nice concept!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 25 . 11/17/2020
Wow! You really ARE Dr. Frankenstein!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 23 . 11/17/2020
Will he? Or won't he?
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 21 . 11/17/2020
Oh God! Poor Edward!
The pain he must be in; not being able to stop himself.
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 18 . 11/16/2020
Very entertaining chapter!
Loved all her questions!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 6 . 11/13/2020
Good one, Cullen. That doesn't sound at all suspicious. Serial killers usually work from home too.

Love it!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 5 . 11/13/2020
There she goes, lying again.

I was surprised her pants didn't burst into flames.

Bwahahaha!
EdwardsVampTramp chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Sssqqqquuueeee!
Found this just in time for Halloween!
Can't wait to really delve into it. I believe I had it on my TBR list for a while, but I can't find that list to be certain. Just glad I found my way here. :)
Yulika chapter 28 . 9/12/2020
Thank you for this amazing story. I hope they will actually have a long happy life.
Fire Of The Stars chapter 29 . 7/11/2020
This was absolutely amazing. The perfect mix of Darkward and the Edward we know and love. His inner voice was lovely and funny and sexy. The lemons were hot as hell. The Cullens were super endearing and their interactions had me laughing out loud at several points. James was terrifying and the moment when Edward gave in and let the beast take over was just...chilling and heartbreaking at the same time. He fought it so hard. The HEA was hard earned. I knew when his eyes turned green after biting Embry that the wolf blood could probably make them human so I’m glad to see I was right!
Escapee2FF chapter 28 . 3/27/2020
wow! absolutely, incredibly wow! that was such an amazing piece of writing! i think I have read hundreds of ff and I never thought I would say this but this is my absolute fav. You are an incrrdwriter. The story line and characters were amazing.
HollywoodTwore chapter 7 . 2/6/2020
So I wanted to say thanks for continuing your original one shot! The first chapter was fabulous, as were the next few.
That said, I'm going to stop reading here, as despite this being based on a completely fabricated story about non-human beings, your story seems to be too far fetched for me to follow, and just entirely unrealistic. I'm not a fan of alternative universes generally speaking, and this is why.
Despite this I want to say thanks for sharing - it's well written, moves at a good pace and you deserve the amount of reviews you have. It's just not my cup of tea. So thanks!
8,424 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »