Reviews for Grasping Darkness
Aww... You made Jessica a vampire...gross
I prefer Edward and Bella as virgins when they meet each other. Giving their virginity to Tanya and Jacob is disgusting
The whole Bella and Jacob thing disgusts me
marymary123 chapter 28 . 4/18
Yea hope their happiness lasts
This is one of the best stories I have read! Thank you!
shannon30033 chapter 28 . 3/11
That was so moving, I cried in both parts of the last chapter.
shannon30033 chapter 21 . 3/10
Chapter 21 so good. No time to review.. Gotta get to the next chapter.
shannon30033 chapter 20 . 3/10
Ahh, no! Don't eat Bella! Bad Edward!
shannon30033 chapter 18 . 3/10
Bella made it thru 4 courses! Carlisle should have split the money with her! Haha!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 3/10
I really like your writing! Such unexpected canon. I really am enjoying plots...so good!
kellvamp74 chapter 1 . 2/2
holey shot balls, that was fucken HOT!
Da chapter 1 . 1/12
Typical slut. People like these are hella hypocritical and should be left alone forever.
Samantha chapter 28 . 12/25/2017
One word: WOW. I can’t believe that it took me until the end of 2017 to find this gem of a fic. Thank you so much for sharing and keeping it on this website even though you are a published author now. Of all the fics I’ve read over the years I must say, I’ve never read hotter lemons than in this fic. Sometines I questioned my sanity when I thought about what exactly caused me to fan myself. I will probably reread your story multiple times in the future. Thanks again 3
Guest chapter 19 . 10/16/2017
Why is Bella acting like Jessica is her friend? Jessicas nothing but a jealous, selfish, UGLY, slut. Let the bitch die I say!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2017
16 chapters of omg hes so hot, I want him so bad...oh I want her but I shouldn't...my control...oh the lust...blah blah blah.

Its like every chapter is the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Got anything new to talk about?
8,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »