Reviews for Grasping Darkness
Why is Bella acting like Jessica is her friend? Jessicas nothing but a jealous, selfish, UGLY, slut. Let the bitch die I say!
16 chapters of omg hes so hot, I want him so bad...oh I want her but I shouldn't...my control...oh the lust...blah blah blah.

Its like every chapter is the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Got anything new to talk about?
Alittle less Tanya would be great, actually no Tanya at all would be great.

I don't get why Edward would fuck such a nasty whore, and it was only a year ago? Why did he wait all that time? Why then and why make it right before he meets bella?

ethereal my ass, Tanya is fugly at best.
seven chapters of oh her blood...its so delicious...I want to bite her...my control...you shouldn't trust me. SEVEN FUCKING CHAPTERS again and again and again over and over and over geez find some new material. And the wolves blood changing him isn't new material its been done...ALOT
sigh...again with the contradictions.

Edward says bella was covered in THICK fabric and then said that it was flimsy satin.

Edward says he doesn't have "recovery time" but that his experience is limited...which I find hard to believe anyway since he fucked the worlds oldest whore. Tanya is 1000 years old and shes been a whore just as long. How could his experience be limited?
Chapter 7

Edward says that "he has always considered himself to be a rational man." Oh, when? When you were a silver spooned human child?

He goes on to say that vampires aren't rational. But...you just said...Now I'm confused. Hes been a vampire for over 100 years...hes ALWAYS thought of himself as rational...but vampires aren't rational.

So, why even open you fucking mouth? Contradictions are annoying. I'm ALWAYS happy, but I'm so sad. ?
Chapter 4

Why even go to her, just to tell her you cant be with her? That seems really fucking stupid considering the fact that she didn't know who the fuck you were until you introduced yourself. SOOOO DUMB.

If his "beast" is so violent he probably needs to just stay with tanwhore. I'm sure they had rough sex all the time, sounds like that's what he wants.

And I really hate that hes so nasty that he would fuck a old whore like Tanya, shes been fucking her was through 1000 years with different men...so fucking gross.

And why refer to that part of him as if its a separate entity?" The beast inside me" It sounds so damn dumb. Like theres a part of him that's separated from the rest and THAT part sometimes wants stuff lol. HES a vampire, all of him is a vampire. HE CRAVES these things not "the beast inside him."
This would be a lot better if bella wasn't such a skank, and DIDNT talk in her fucking sleep.
AWWW you ruined it on the second chapter...he fucked Tanya? Seriously? why would he fuck the oldest nastiest whore on the face of the planet? I just cant see a mind reader doing that...shes so fucking used up, AND shes really ugly. Have you seen that face? WTF?
OhCathy chapter 1 . 10/6
WOW so good!
What a skanky whore. He must like dick because he has no problem going down on her when she's full of cum and kissing her after her mouth has been full of dick. Classy.
futurecullen26 chapter 28 . 8/15
This story definitely did not end up where I expected when I first started reading it but that just shows how amazing it was. I was really surprised at every revelation, I loved it so much! Plus this Edward is def one of my faves! Amazing job :)
PAT2024 chapter 28 . 4/23
Wow, just wow! I can't tell you how much I loved this wonderful story. I laughed, I cried, you made me so anxious sometimes that I "disintegrated" all my finger nails... so happy they finally have their HEA. I loved the originality of your story line as well as your writing skills. You are a very talented writer, I hope you'll come back and write more fanfics in the future.

I'm now eager to read the epilogues... must do it, right now...

Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent. All the best.
Ad2k chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
Beautiful written ! Love all the details
Michaelmas54 chapter 29 . 12/2/2016
Thanks for writing an imaginative take on the Edward/Bella story. It was a very enjoyable read. It took me nearly two years to write an epi on one of my stories - so no biggie! Good luck with your future writing.
8,377 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »